Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dealer service vs service stop

Dd272

Hi, I was wondering what general opinions are about dealer service vs alternatives these days. There seem to be a lot of options. 

Dealer quoted me £270 for a3yr full service. service stop cost £122!

Any reason why dealer service is worth over three times the price? ( eg Not sure what the ford 30 point eCheck is but maybe the independents don't do this?)

I have a grand cmax with 1.6L ecoboost.

Thanks! 

If you had seen the guys in my local ford dealership you would take it else where. My  mate took his car to them with a issue. £150 later did not find the problem. Gave car back. Took it to a local garage. Found 5 issues on his 400 quid diagnostics machine.felt sorry for him and didn't charge. What I'm trying to say  is just because they stamp your book with a ford stamp. It doesn't mean your car will be any better. After my experience with my local ford's I will never set foot in there again

there are good and bad ford dealers, and good and bad independents, using either should depend on recomendations from friends/relatives if at all possible.

as for ford dealer price , if you factor in the free aa breakdown cover , that can make it not so bad if your paying for aa/rac cover separately.

but indy at£122 is cheap. make sure it includes sparkplugs .

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club