Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well that's jut peachy!

DanGull

I got it all out myself :o :D

I purchased a machine polisher and had a crack today - it took me a good four hours and a hell of a lot of elbow grease, but I have to say that marks are all gone. A few turned out to be scuffs of the other bumper rather than actual scratches.

Thank you Lime Prime and SRP :lol:

I realised as I finished that I didn't take any before pics, which was stupid. Ah well. :lol:

I realised as I finished that I didn't take any before pics, which was stupid. Ah well. :lol:

Well that's just ruined my weekend.... Tut <_<

Really pleased you got it out though Dan, well done you!! :D

I got it all out myself :o :D

I purchased a machine polisher and had a crack today - it took me a good four hours and a hell of a lot of elbow grease, but I have to say that marks are all gone. A few turned out to be scuffs of the other bumper rather than actual scratches.

Thank you Lime Prime and SRP :lol:

Excellent news :D

What machine polisher did you use?

Kestrel DAS-6 - really pleased it too, I primed the car by machine today - didn't have time to any other correction today but intend to do so on the next full detail.

Kestrel DAS-6 - really pleased it too, I primed the car by machine today - didn't have time to any other correction today but intend to do so on the next full detail.

Thats the exact machine i am after on CYC and i am just deciding on what package to go for :lol:

Good to know that it does the trick :D

Daft question time .. This can be plugged straight into mains yes? I read somewhere about a transformer being needed.

It has a normal plug...

:D

I purchased the second one down here...

i4D packages

We get a 7.5% forum discount with FOCX

So is Sonus the best polish etc?

Also, if the free LED swirl spotting torch any good? :lol: I fear it will only make my car look like one big spiders web ha

yeah yeah all good blah blah blah

for the purchase you made yesterday, i can only give you a HURRUMPH

I've got a few scuffs on the front bumper that have appeared mysteriously... my Dad gave me some T-Cut scratch remover. Is it worth trying it?!

I've got a few scuffs on the front bumper that have appeared mysteriously... my Dad gave me some T-Cut scratch remover. Is it worth trying it?!

I'm not sure you would use t-cut, possibly try polishing it out by hand. if its just scuffs off the other car possibly a clay bar would also do the trick.

It has a normal plug...

:D

I purchased the second one down here...

i4D packages

We get a 7.5% forum discount with FOCX

Just ordered the second one also.

Complete with carry bag.

Wasn't allowed to use the FOC discount on this but I think it had dropped further in price from before. I got it for £109.

Well chuffed but unfortunalty it will be hidden away until xmas :( :lol:

Nice! If you wana see before and after of a proper machine polish by my best friend who its his job to it (not just my car obviously) then I got some here somewhere... Scarry before, ace after!

So glad you got it sorted.

My mum works at a school and had a scuff mark from rear left quarter nearly all way down to front wing, real high up, I thought it was a write off seriously, older car too, but me bud got it all out bar one scratch which had gone down to metal.

Machine polish is amazing.

Dont do more than once a year tho, and if you do it right, and finish it well, shouldnt need more than once a year.

get some pics up of the finished shinny article :)

i have got some serious scratches out before with Tcut, but do remember to use a good colour polish after and was realy, as Tcut is rather destructive stuff!

Its the DIY version of a machine polish I guess!

Piggy :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club