Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo TDCi mk4 limp mode and several DTCs

Mutti82

Again happened after 2 raining days. After these 2 raining days everything goes normal.

Today I pulverised water on each connector with engine started to see if I can reproduce the symptom. And surprise, when I pulverised water on transmission connector it did it again. After I took out the transmission connector and clean it everything goes normal. 

But if I spray again with water it is same problem. The connector looks perfect, the gasket looks perfect.. I dont understand... I am happy because I localised the problem. Now I need to see how I will isolate that connector to protect from water. 

Maybe my informations will help you guys

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Problem solved. 

I used heat shrink tube. I put a piece of 15cm tube to isolate over the connector and also the wires. 

I washed the engine with high pressure and no problems. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
W dniu 24.09.2017 o godzinie 20:55 Mutti82 powiedział:

Cześć! Mój problem nadal obszar i zastanawiałem się, czy znalazłeś przyczynę bardzo podobnej winy? Te kody usterek P062E i U0401 podczas deszczowej pogody i zimnego silnika itp. Są dokładnie tymi samymi symptomami, jakie mam jeszcze ... 

Cześć. Czy Twój problem został rozwiązany i usterka została zlokalizowana? 

Pozdrawiam

Mariusz

• 1 year later...

Hello, and nice to meet ya all, i bought a mondeo mk4 2012 powershift, last night i called a guy with tester to check everything and the errors he got after test driving the car, car went ok with normal driving, but when full throtle kickdown, it showed p062d, p1719, c1a61, u0415 and p0766 selenoid D, is this because it rained like hell over the last two days here in Romania? One ignition off, codes were gone.. 

I am desperate as i bought the car and runed it for 500km and nothing, no errors... 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club