Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Hyundai 130i S 1.4 Bluemotion.

jace1969

Ok next door just had the 16 plate Hyundai 130i S 1.4 Blue drive edition  (Blue something).

He had a 1.6 zetec focus before on a 52 plate and was fine.

Reading the reviews on the Hyundai they seem a good car and they say build is spot on with 5 year cover from new.

What are they like and any one had one or drove one and being the entry one is it low spec and read the 1.4 is very slow.

Struggling to work out if they've got a BMW 1 series or a Bluemotion Volkswagen... :tongue: 

It's an i30 S Blue Drive if it's a Hyundai. :biggrin: 

Korean cars are great if you just want a basic A to B car but they're not to the same level of 'refinement' as even a new Ford, let alone the German stuff.  The 1.4 is 100bhp in quite a heavy car and no turbo, I would say it's pretty slow at around 13 seconds 0-60 but depends what you're used to, will be slower than your 1.6 Fiesta.  The S model comes with electric windows and mirrors etc, they've come a long way in the last 10 years but still feel very cheap inside imo. 

http://www.hyundai.co.uk/new-cars/i30#specifications

Spot Tom for a simple A goodo B they are decent cars. I thought about the i30s before buying my focus but in the end decided the focus looked better and drove better.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sorry yes Blue drive 'Edited done' i had a nose at it as it just turned up and dumped his focus outside,only seen it through the fence so waiting for my

nosy go in it,looks nice in a metallic blue like the st do but only looked at a few reviews as i like to keep on top of a few cars just in case i look into one

at a later date,the main thing they say is bad is the rear view and a very old engine design,well some reviews say.

Only thing Hyundai has going for them is cheap IMO.

With Toyota/Honda/Mazda you get a boring, but reliable car. With Ford you get a highly engaging drive, that is almost as reliable. Hyundai just don't seem to be the best at something. Sorry, but this is just my opinion.

Your true there,there seems something wrong but cant put your finger on it,looks nice and good inside and reviews online

seems very good but not even anywhere in the list as a good seller,i was just seeing if i missed anything being he came off a 52 plate focus.

Looked at the top selling cars September and fiesta again and not by a small amount,its 1000's more.

I will try and have a go in this i30S when i see him.

Who makes the engine in these i30's or is it 100% Hyundai built as some websites say,never knew that Kia owns Hyundai.

I like looking into these makes that most people say 'Hyundai' or 'kia'???

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club