Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint code/colour for mk7 17" alloys?

Fraser.

Hi guys.

Does anybody know which ford colour the mk7 17" wheels off the ford are painted? I think it may be either sparkle or brilliant silver.

I managed to curb one of my front wheels the other day. My mates repaired it for me and done a great job but he wasn't too sure what the paint code for the wheels was so he just mixed up his own batch. It looks pretty much the same but until I get the rest of my wheels washed off I can't tell how close the match actually is. If it's not right he's going to re do it for me.

Cheers guys.

Now i'm not 100% sure, so forgive me if it's wrong, but i remember someone asking the same question for the Focus ST on a different forum a while back. They asked various dealers, even Ford customer services, and didn't get an answer.

There should be some way of finding out becasue Ford will have a specification for them which the manufacturers of the wheels have to conform to. Perhaps the only way to know for sure would be to speak with the wheel manufacturer. Not sure who it will be. I used to do work for Alloy Wheels International when they had a plant in Cardiff, but it closed and production moved to Rochester, although something tells me that possibly even closed too :wacko:

Not much help, but if Ford cna't help, try finding out who supplies the wheels and contact them directly :)

Cheers buddy. Just had a look on the focus st forum, and it looks like Rover's Sparkle Silver is a pretty much perfect match.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club