Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie in need of a hand!

Zebedru

Hi guys, I'm new to forums and also Ford so please forgive if I come across daft! Just purchased a 2011 focus zetec 1.6 sport, and I was wondering if anyone would have an suggestions/tips on how to jazz it up a bit. Looks forward to your replys. 

Ta, 

Andy

_20161026_170021.JPG

Hi mate I have a mk2.5 focus and have done a few mods front grills led rear lights clear fog lights sat nav head units.                   Take s look at a fellow member by the name of Lenny he has many guides to take a look at. If you like I will send you a few photos of my car?

• Like 1

On 29/10/2016 at 4:59 PM, TangoDaz said:

Okay here are a few pictures 

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

Your car is some job! what a beauty love the color! Sorry for late reply trying to get the hang of this! do you mind if I ask were you got your Android monitor and was it difficult to fit? 

Got my monitor of eBay a seller by the name of the cool bean store but I think he has stopped trading. Their are plenty of sellers out there just try to get one based in the U.K.  My monitor is a eonon and if you go on to YouTube it explains how to fit one to a focus. It was not too hard to fit just a bit tricky getting the extra loom to go into the dash   

Thanks for the complete about the colour I can't understand why it's not more popular 

let me know how you get on and like I said take a look at Lenny's tutorials and also another member by the name of Pree they have some excellent ideas

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club