Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Batmods - Tomson's Project

Tomson

Good to have that. Might reduce your insurance if you tell them you have that installed. With my dashcam I wired it to a fuse which has constant power so it can always stay on whilst I park in a dodgy place 

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Good to have that. Might reduce your insurance if you tell them you have that installed. With my dashcam I wired it to a fuse which has constant power so it can always stay on whilst I park in a dodgy place 

Yeah super handy to have installed. I fitted one to my C30 but it ended up in the Mrs’ car when I sold it on. About time I got round to getting one in mine.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 12:28 PM, STJAY said:

I hadn't seen those seats in blue before, they're gorgeous!!!

Thank you mate!

• Like 1

Update:

Haven't updated for a while - but here is a list of things I've been up to with my wagon:

• Mountune Gearknob
  • Focus Electric Rear Motor Mount (Part No: CM58-6P082-BA - for those wanting the mount)
  • PERON Symposer Delete Plug
  • New Wheel Centre Caps
  • Recall 17S09

The Motor Mount has made such a difference to the overall drive and operation of the car - I imported the part from the US and took me just under an hour to fit. (Also gave me an excuse to get myself a couple of torque wrenches!)

Future Mods: Currently waiting for Mountune to finalise their updates on the mTune 200 PCM software, post recall. Once they get back to me ill be going ahead and look to get that installed before Christmas. Don't see many Focus' with the mTune upgrade (so I'm told) so will be nice to have something a little different.

But, other than that!, hope you're all well and enjoying your Fords!

Photo 23-09-2018, 12 51 02.jpg

• Like 2