Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ThaiFiesta's Mk7.5 Fiesta Ecoboost

ThaiFiesta

41 minutes ago, ToXIcG said:

Thanks, how does it fit in, does it just slot in there?

The base slots in and there's 4 discreet screws to secure it. It's reasonably stable once fitted but you couldn't put your whole body weight on it.  It sits higher than the ST one though, so it's at a good position (for me) when driving (I'm 6"). 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi is that a genuine Mountune intercooler? I have been told you need to change your fan, but I see you strapped the fan back on, did it still fit without a problem?

On 11/29/2018 at 7:31 PM, FiestaJHB said:

Hi is that a genuine Mountune intercooler? I have been told you need to change your fan, but I see you strapped the fan back on, did it still fit without a problem?

Yes it’s the Mountune intercooler. I initially installed it without the fan, but then used a large hose clamp and a small amount of cutting on the fan frame to reinstall it. It’s tight and I lost some skin on my knuckles but it can be done. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, zain611 said:

@ThaiFiesta anymore updates on the fez? 

There is about to be a few; springs, radio, undertray, and I’m tinkering away with the paddle shifters. Will update as I do them

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Looking forward for updates, I am from Malaysia and our fiesta's are imported from Thailand, so the specs should be the exact same as yours. 

• 3 months later...

Finally got around to spraying the chrome rings and installing the DRLs. Just need to wire them in now. 

Eibach lowering springs and undertray next week. 

39E0EF96-2933-4EE4-901A-3D8EF59A8FE5.jpeg

137F9569-18A6-4AA4-8955-2CC737D0EA7B.jpeg

• Like 2

That looks like a really good finish 👍. I need to practice spraying. 

• Like 1

Tried to do some FORScan configuration but my laptop decided to update itself after I’d saved the OEM configuration, so I left it for another day. 

I did manage to change out my Sync 1 module for Sync 1.1, so I now have track names over bluetooth 👍.  Similar model numbers on the modules so not sure if my old one was damaged or possibly regionally different. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 5:51 PM, ThaiFiesta said:

Tried to do some FORScan configuration but my laptop decided to update itself after I’d saved the OEM configuration, so I left it for another day. 

I did manage to change out my Sync 1 module for Sync 1.1, so I now have track names over bluetooth 👍.  Similar model numbers on the modules so not sure if my old one was damaged or possibly regionally different. 

Hi I’m from Thailand same as you. Can you share contact with you for good information about fiesta ecoboost

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club