Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight not turning on even though i changed it yesterday

arashyeg

Hi people, 

so yesterday i got my ford focus sport 1.6L mk2 (reg 2011) from the repair garage back after my bonnet was locked and i needed to change my headlights as well.

my right headlight was out, told the guy to change the headlight as well and he did, when i picked up the car it was working and was bright and i was happy. 
early in the morning when i woke up the same headlight wasnt working and it's still not working. when i put it on it looks like the image below, every single light is working fine except for that 1 lamp (AGAIN) even tho its brand new? Anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks for the help! i'm new to the forums :)

Image-1.jpgImage-1-1.jpg

may be faulty bulb (try another) or wireing fault

• Like 1

i once bought a headlamp bulb, fitted it at lunctime at work. at end of day drove 33 miles home in dark and the bulb had blown again by the time i got home. got another new bulb and it was fine. Just one of those things - a dodgy bulb. it happened to me, it could happen to anyone. 

but it could also be the connector was not pushed on properly or a corroded connector or a blown fuse.........

On 09/11/2016 at 7:00 AM, Russ said:

Bad or loose connection maybe?

Probably is, it keeps turning on and off when it wants to, sometimes i just get out the car and flick on it and it turns on 

I have known bulbs do that as well, where you can make it go on and off by banging on the light, it is not always the connector, it can be the bulb itself

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club