Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get her today! Pictures...

bILLOO

Picked up the new Fiesta this morning! Been for a drive round town and the country and couldn't be happier! :)

1000177h.jpgw640.png

1000178xl.jpgw640.png

1000179nc.jpgw640.png

1000180j.jpgw640.png

1000181c.jpgw480.png

Only plans are maybe the mountune upgrade and may debadge the 'Fiesta' part.

Great car!

Wow, the zetec s looks so good in white! I cant believe how many zetec s models have the street pack. The power fold mirrors look cool, you must be delighted!

Looks fantastic (best colour!)

However, I can't believe you parked a brand new car up on a kerb...

Looks fantastic (best colour!)

However, I can't believe you parked a brand new car up on a kerb...

Have no choice at the moment. :( But am hoping our driveway will be completed soon so I can tuck her away.

Very nice,

I think white has to be the best looking colour.

U wont be away from the windows all day making sure its al right :P :lol:

Great looking car... could do with a bit of chrome though! ;) As for keeping it on the road I agree with Gazjs, you'll be up in the middle of the night checking every five minutes!

Great looking car... could do with a bit of chrome though! ;) As for keeping it on the road I agree with Gazjs, you'll be up in the middle of the night checking every five minutes!

dont put chrome on a white car, gloss black FTW ;)

Wow, the zetec s looks so good in white! I cant believe how many zetec s models have the street pack. The power fold mirrors look cool, you must be delighted!

Yeah you have got to love the power fold mirrors.. every car i have must have these, as i find it so convenient. :)

Yeah you have got to love the power fold mirrors.. every car i have must have these, as i find it so convenient. :)

That and it looks really cool when they do it!

I didnt realise you could get the powerfold mirrors without the parking sensors (aka the city pack)....well not on a Zetec S anyway.

Stunning however clearly not in the best colour . . . . LOL

Well I would hate to disappoint - whoever I would say that I do prefer the kitted up ones in the lighter colours as the body kit shows up so much better. We've got a Hot Magenta one locally with the body kit and it really does not stand out at all

I say for an inexpensive way to finish it off: White gel badges with black text. Get some silver ones for the wheels too...

really miss the chrome, thing it looks boring without it...

id rather pimp up a titanium to look like a Zetec S then have a Zetec S if i was going to buy one... the ST is coming soon, so thats when i think ill place my order for a performance car rather than my boring titanium lol :)... (Inside information that ST's due in jan 2010)....

id rather pimp up a titanium to look like a Zetec S then have a Zetec S if i was going to buy one... the ST is coming soon, so thats when i think ill place my order for a performance car rather than my boring titanium lol :)... (Inside information that ST's due in jan 2010)....

Jan 2010? That's very soon isn't it?

I didn't want some of the features on the Titanium and prefer the black parts around the windows and foglights with the white.

Each to their own. :P

do you have to park it next to that beige micra? looks very nice, nicer next to that thing!

do you have to park it next to that beige micra? looks very nice, nicer next to that thing!

Haha, that's my mum's. Yeah, it's horrible. :P

Jan 2010? ie pretty much next month? Don't you think we may have seen some pictures by now?

I didnt realise you could get the powerfold mirrors without the parking sensors (aka the city pack)....well not on a Zetec S anyway.

I was thinking that as well, might have got them if they were a cheap option when i got mine.

(Inside information that ST's due in jan 2010)....

Inside information from where if you dont mind me asking?

Oh Nooooooooooo can you all stop posting pictures of your white Zetecs, I’m really starting to wish I had the chance of a white model B)

bILLOO this any good to you as a signature picture?

:)

billoosig.jpg

Oh Nooooooooooo can you all stop posting pictures of your white Zetecs, I’m really starting to wish I had the chance of a white model B)

bILLOO this any good to you as a signature picture?

:)

billoosig.jpg

That's amazing! Thank you. :lol: Haha, love the slogan as well... sounds kind of rude, haha! :lol:

Great car, nice and clean too! :-) Although at this time of year it won't last long! Hope you are enjoying your new car, although I'm sure you are!

Thank you all for the comments!

Just a question... I had Fiesta mats in the mark 6.5.... will they fit in this car? Have left them at the dealer but are going to go back for them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club