Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What spark plugs for a 1.8 petrol 2008 Focus ?

The Joshua Tree

It's probably been asked before, what spark plugs would be best to put into a 1.8 petrol Titanium on a 2008 plate ?

While I'm here to save starting another thread does it matter what oil and air filter you use, if their are preferences feel free to suggest some.

Thanks

Anyone as i could do with ordering some soon ?

Also what gap should the plugs be ?

I'm pretty sure the gap is 1.3mm for your engine, make, ngk for me all day every day. Oil wise, 5w 30, personally I use Castrol magnatec, others will have their own pref. Air filter stock is fine, again I run a pipercross washable filter as always run them on all my cars. 

Just bought 6 litres of genuine for 5w30 oil for £29 delivered which will no doubt be the same oil for your car. 

@Paisleyjim what spark plugs have you just fitted. 

Thanks chaps.

I presume the NGK plugs you are on about are the iridium ones ?

Their are so many variations on these plugs, could someone post a link to the exact ones I need which would be appreciated.

I rang Opie oils earlier as NGK codes can be a bit of a nightmare with so many variants, as an example i put all my details into their system and it came back with an NGK iridium plug for my car but it was wrong, it was for an LPG version. The person at Opie Oils got the same result back and he said that's wrong, he rang NGK and came back with the version which is right for my car which is apparently NGK 4477

It's this one on the link below

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-64036-ngk-itr6f13-4477-laser-iridium-spark-plug-fits-ford-transit-23-mk-7-dual-fuel.aspx

Are those the best iridium ones around as i thought NGK iridium plugs were around £14 - £20 per plug depending where you shopped, these ones are just £6.50 per plug and a 4 pack costs £24.95

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club