Andy Drinkell

Hi there, new member in Grimsby, North East Lincs

Hey

Just joined this forum and thought I'd just say "hi". "Oh mah gawd!", they all shout, another newbie...

And to a degree you are correct. Fortunately, I have gained some knowledge and experience of many cars and motorcycles, including Fords.

I currently own a Suzuki GSX600F and a Hartford 125 project bike to play with but the focus of this forum (if you pardon the pun) is my little Ford Ka Luxury 1.3i.

I absolutely love the little tug. Yep, it's seen better days but it handles like a gokart and it's just so much fun to drive. No, it won't win any races but I'm not entering any. If I want speed and whatever, I can get the bike out.

Fact is, I bought it cheap, it runs perfectly, I've replaced back brakes and some suspension rubbers, put some new tyres on and sorted the tracking and I LOVE IT!!! lol

Is there any cure for this? Will medication help?  Or am I condemned to being a sad old ***** with a Ka?

Any help will be greatly appreciated  :wacko:

Hi mate, just joined too, traded in my old Suzuki swift for a fiesta mk7 tdci, small world also living in Grimsby! 😊