Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Won't Turn After Dead Battery

Glowrom

Have a read of this excerpt from the Ford workshop manual-

xxoxx.jpg

Basically the Dealership should be able to do a DTC scan and pinpoint if it's an actual module failure or simply a communication failure between the modules themselves.

• 5 weeks later...

sure Halfords do retro fit kits for your model . bin it and just put a standard din fit radio in and take ford out of the problem . 

• 2 years later...
On 11/23/2016 at 9:36 AM, TomsFocus said:

In 2 years of no use it could've got damp inside and broken tbh.  Bit of a long shot but do you know anyone else with a Mk7 Fiesta that could borrow their radio to test?

Also have you definitely pressed the on button?  It's the volume knob on them iirc. 

Hi,

I just came on with the same problem after getting a new battery. Turns out I didn't realise there was an on button! Thanks so much for pointing out the obvious 🙂🙂 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...

My car is doing exactly the same as this. I picked it up from the dealers, where it had sat with a flat battery for an unknown amount of time. Did you ever get to the root of the issue?

• Like 1

My car is doing exactly the same as this. I picked it up from the dealers, where it had sat with a flat battery for an unknown amount of time. Did you ever get to the root of the issue?

My dads focus had problem with radio , we warmed it up with hairdryer and it turned on was just something i saw on online forums , but think radio had fault , hes not got the car now though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club