Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im so excited...

InstructorPiggy

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Next wednesday, the 9th of December, between 9am and 1pm noon I will be getting a Zetec S delivered to me door :) yay!!!

Just swopped insurance, happily not increase in premium from the current 1400 zetec i have! He he, love being a driving instructor!

Will get pics and post as soon as she is here! :)

Piggy :)

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Next wednesday, the 9th of December, between 9am and 1pm noon I will be getting a Zetec S delivered to me door :) yay!!!

Just swopped insurance, happily not increase in premium from the current 1400 zetec i have! He he, love being a driving instructor!

Will get pics and post as soon as she is here! :)

Piggy :)

Great news! Bet you won't be able to sleep now! :P

Great news! Bet you won't be able to sleep now! :P

hi

also had a call today from dealership to say my replacement was in the country at southampton titanium 1.4 sea grey hope this one is better with no problems. :)

Congrats!

Piggy, great name by the way,not! Lol oj, hope you have it on your instructor car somewhere - it'd be a catchy marketing thing for people recommending you/warning people of you! :lol:

BTW, You should have a mission statement as your sig - "To reply to every post on FOC before I'm 25" 220 posts and you won't have been here 2 weeks until Saturday!!! Thought you said you were employed?! And married? She's very understanding Mr. 18 posts a day!

Nice one though on getting the car shortly and yes, post pics!

Peter

Well, business is quiet, had a lot time off too coz hada blazing cold last week!

and why may I ask is Piggy a stupid name?!? I just adopted it realy, one guy started calling me it, and it caught on...starting to wear off as getting older, but close mates know me as that...esp as there are enough James' to go around!!

Plus I dont seem to be able to help but help people asking Qs that I know answer to...I am a mechanic at heart!

:)

Haha take no notice I didn't mean it was stupid was just raking ya!

Also it's good to know that any questions asked generally seem to be answered really quickly on here it's a credit to the forum everyone's as helpful :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club