Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone

tom2191

Hi everyone, Thomas here

I currently have a 2004 Fiesta 1.4, however I'm looking to change it for a diesel in the next few months due to travelling quite a bit for uni. Possibly thinking about a 2009 Fiesta 1.6 Diesel Zetec S, can anyone recommend it? Any advice helpful.

Thanks,

Thomas.

Hi Thomas.

Assuming you are likely to me making more long journeys than short hops a diesel is worth considering, but more efficient petrols are often cheaper to buy & run as the cost of diesel is quite high which negates some of the advantages of a diesel.

Welcome :-)

I used to own a Fiesta of around that age.  08' 1.4 TDCI.

Used that everyday on a 50 mile round trip to work and also for going to the Lake District at weekends.

Great Car, can't recommend the specific one you're looking at as it's a Zetec S and a 1.6 (mine was just a normal Zetec and a 1.4 TDCI) but I'd buy another tomorrow.  It was the main reason that when I changed back to a car recently I went back to ford, and got a Focus.

One thing I would say is that the boot isn't the biggest, might find it hard getting everything in for Uni etc, maybe consider a focus if you need the extra space?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club