Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modified Fusion

Danny Fusion

Induction kit...

Induction%20Kit.jpg

LED%20front%20fogs.jpg

I was browsing the web, came across these in Honkers for $12.  They're for a Focus, but nipped outside and popped the cover off the Fusion and the mountings looked identical.  Ordered them, they took barely two weeks to arrive, and they look and work a treat.  One of the nice things I'm finding about Fusion modifying is that while there's precious little out there for the Fusion itself there are huge swathes of parts for other fords that bolt right on.

• 5 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Am I to understand that clear Headlamp/Indicator units can be fitted to a Fusion with amber front indicators?

• Like 1

Yes indeed.  Mine is the facelift which originally had the amber indicators, but I swapped them out for a pre facelift set.  Its a direct swap, very easy, and the only other change required is the addition of orange indicator bulbs, or Silvatecs in my case.

19 hours ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Yes indeed.  Mine is the facelift which originally had the amber indicators, but I swapped them out for a pre facelift set.  Its a direct swap, very easy, and the only other change required is the addition of orange indicator bulbs, or Silvatecs in my case.

Many thanks Sir, I think the amber lenses spoil the look of the car's face so I will be investing in a set of clear units. 😀

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Fitted the Mk1 headlight units with Silvatec indicator bulbs. Very pleased with the result.

Also replaced the feeble sidelight push fit bulbs with Samsung LED units......Brilliant improvement - 50 times brighter with pure white light and only £8.59 a pair.

Going to fit the same LED bulb in the boot as well , the present light makes it darker when it comes on!

DSCF1610.JPG

DSCF1612.JPG

That looks much fresher.  Glad I did mine.

• 2 years later...
On 2/10/2017 at 8:42 PM, leesid said:

Special edition fusion black magic looks nice

ford-fusion-black-magic-special-edition-launched-1.jpg

ford-fusion-black-magic-special-edition-launched-2.jpg

ford-fusion-black-magic-special-edition-launched-3.jpg

ford-fusion-black-magic-special-edition-launched-4.jpg

• 8 months later...

really old thread but I got a ford fusion of my grandad lol stance plus ultra lower profile tires and alloys headlight tint window tint and some more mods 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wO30bOeCV3eHp4ZlxYbWoxHTe1o_HRr9/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sr9okGxvUqdRQTwB7N9DwhY_SqE6xKmE/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:28 AM, fusion04 said:

really old thread but I got a ford fusion of my grandad lol stance plus ultra lower profile tires and alloys headlight tint window tint and some more mods 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wO30bOeCV3eHp4ZlxYbWoxHTe1o_HRr9/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sr9okGxvUqdRQTwB7N9DwhY_SqE6xKmE/view?usp=sharing

Your grandad sure liked the mods, 

Looks great, #Wicked 

• Like 1

I thought that ,i tried some the  last time i was at my local scrappy and they didn`t fit 😔

• 2 months later...

there is a fb site for the fusion you could try there

• 5 months later...

Painted grille silver and fly eye on the indicators and a carbon separator from headlight

Screenshot_20210805-182627~2.png

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

lol fitted fogs to it didn't come from factory was an easy thing to do loom was present just had to get a switch plastic and fog wire front loom easy if you wanted to do it yourself 

vd-min.JPG

IMG_0826-min.JPG

IMG_0827-min.JPG

darvf-min.JPG

fogs-min.JPG

IMG_0825-min.JPG

fog-min.JPG