Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking to get the MK7

Wongy

right guys, seen as though i cant get my tit like i want without waiting forever, configure me the best spec/options for an ZS without listing every option lol

list any major specs you CANT live without!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wongy

• Jonny87

• bILLOO

• KeithC

Top Posters In This Topic

right guys, seen as though i cant get my tit like i want without waiting forever, configure me the best spec/options for an ZS without listing every option lol

list any major specs you CANT live without!

have you checked the autotrader website? also directford.co.uk and fordonline.co.uk

yeah ive read tons of reviews on it, looked at all the options, but i dont want to wasite money on things i dont really need but am not sure what are the essentails so far i want the tech pack and the climate control thingy, as i dont like the massive twisty knob on the control dials, prefer the buttons instead

yeah ive read tons of reviews on it, looked at all the options, but i dont want to wasite money on things i dont really need but am not sure what are the essentails so far i want the tech pack and the climate control thingy, as i dont like the massive twisty knob on the control dials, prefer the buttons instead

Tech pack is only on the Tit, do you want the ZS or the Tit?

i want the tit.. but i have to wait a very long time until my car is ready.. so the scrappage scheme wont be in affect :(

i just want a ZS to do as much as a TIT standard, am not bothered about cruise control, just want a good spec that would keep me happy and the prices down

Well then IMO you really want the following as bare minimum spec:

-Spare wheel (instead of repair kit)

-Parking sensors

-Fully uprated stereo (ie. BT, USB, Matrix display, 6 speakers)

-Heated screen

are you tied to a specific colour, engine size, amount of doors?

If you don't want the twisty knobs then you'll be wanting the auto climate control. Not sure if that's available on the ZS.

I don't really like the twisty knobs in my car but they're easy to use without looking away from the road. So I guess I'm not too bothered about them now.

dont really need parking sensors on a hatch back, id love the fully uprated stereo so thats deffo on the list, heated windscreen (comes standard on ZS?) not fussed about spare wheel, saves abit of weight,

mainly-

white

3 doors.

i just love all the gadget stuff, yeah i wouldnt mind the heating knob, just abit stiff to twist

dont really need parking sensors on a hatch back, id love the fully uprated stereo so thats deffo on the list, heated windscreen (comes standard on ZS?) not fussed about spare wheel, saves abit of weight,

mainly-

white

3 doors.

i just love all the gadget stuff, yeah i wouldnt mind the heating knob, just abit stiff to twist

Personally, I'd get the spare every day of the week. It's only when you are trying to inflate a punctured tyre with the kit, you'll realise your mistake. The weight of the spare wheel isn't going to make one jot of difference, don't forget, it's a Fiesta, not a carbon clad racing car. You wouldn't make sure you had a number 2 before getting in for a drive, so don't worry about the weight of the spare wheel.

You were mentioned frequently - you lead a group in fact, those who got their cars and then buggered off. You and JAR were founder members :lol:

Difference is one was missed and the other was an attention seeking, spoilt, topic !Removed!. ;)

I agree that you should definately get the spare wheel!!!

Tyre inflation kits are pretty useless and if it doesnt work, you've got to wait for ages on the AA* coming to save you.

*other breakdown services are available ;)

IMO, parking sensors are a bit pointless in such a small car and not being colour coded ruins them. As said before, the USB and bluetooth are a must.

Side skirts, heated windscreen and alloy pedal caps are now standard on the ZS, so no need to worry about these.

Right if you have to get a Zetec S!

Options I'd go for -

Street Pack - £400 - Especially worth it if you want the lovely 17's. If you're getting aftermarket alloys don't bother

EATC - £250 - Well worth it

Auto Lights and Wipers - £100 - Lazy mans choice but I just like showing off in tunnels and dark places. Loser. :P

bluetooth, Voice Control and USB - £200 - I haven't got this but everyone else raves about the USB especially

Spare Wheel - £30 - Haven't got this either but cheap as anyway

Make sure that you get the same percentage discount on all of these options as you did on the intial discount on the on the road price of the car - so take a calculator with you!

Also, if you really wanted a titanium it's worth trying different dealers as some will buy a slot on the production line and then spec it when a customer buys it. I got my white tit under 3 weeks ago and it was just under 6 weeks from order to collection.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club