Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking to get the MK7

Wongy

Titanium definitely has no spoiler. I have a Titanium and it did not come with a spoiler. However as the spoiler was the only part of the "body-kit" that I liked I ordered it seperately from the dealer and it was sprayed and fitted before collection. Its a really nice bit of kit and really does look very good

I just checked my car on etis again and I cant see any mention of spoilers at all, neither being with or without spoiler. Where abouts in your spec list does it mention the spoiler?

Its under " Minor Features ", and says " With Rear Spoiler ".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wongy

• Jonny87

• bILLOO

• KeithC

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the spec of my titanium according to Ford Etis:

Primary Features

Build Date: 17.11.2009

Vehicle Line: Fiesta 2008-

Body Style: 5 Door Saloon

Version: Series 50

Engine: 1.4L Zetec-S PFI (90PS)

Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - B5/IB5

Drive: RHD FWD

Axle Ratio: 4.06

Emission: Stage IV Emissions

Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning

Territory: (+)"GB"

Paint: Panther Black (Metallic)

Interior Fabric: B1 -B-C -DOTTS/TRUDIE NEW 4

Minor Features

Valencia Plant Built

Security Lock Group #12

Marketing Level 1

Kit - Enhanced Tyre Repair SVC

Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

With Manual Rear Windows

With Light Tint/Dark Tinted Glass

With Heated Windscreen

With Velour Front Floor mats

With Velour Rear Floor mats

With Rear Spoiler

With Electrochromic R/View Mirror

Dual Power Fold Htd Signal Mirror's

With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror

With Driver 4 Way Mnl.Seat Adjuster

With Door Dead Locks

Door Entry R/Cont Unit-2 Flip Keys

With Automatic Windscreen wiper

Front Bumper - Chrome Insert

Rear Bumper-Body Colour/Lwr Accent

Inflatable Knee Bolsters - Driver

With Driver Air Bag

With Passenger Air Bag

Drivers Seat Air Bag - Head/Thorax

Passenger Seat Air Bag Head-Thorax

6.5 X 16" Alloy Style 5 Wheel

195/45 VR x 16 Tyres

With Standard Tyre Tread - Front

With Standard Tyre Tread - Rear

Locking Wheel Nuts

Components Unique For Alloy Wheels

MK70 - 4 Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes

Gear 3.58/1.93/1.28/0.95/0.76

With Recirculating Heater

Standard Foot Pedal Pad Design

Leather Steering Wheel

With Speed Control

With Trip Computer

Outside Temp Thermometer

Matrix Multi Function Display

With Perimeter Anti-Theft

Standard Duty battery

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Level CD+AM/FM Radio

Ice Feature Pack 4

4 Speakers Front / 2 Speakers Rear

Voice Activated Module - British

With Steering Wheel Radio Controls

With Front Fog Lamps

Header Mounted Courtesy/Maplights

With Courtesy Light Delay

With Auto Headlamp Plus wiper

oh yeah, I see it...

http://l.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sh/caren...w-fiesta-ge.jpg

^^ this is the rear as standard, I suppose ford might be able to call that a spoiler....

http://www.autonewscast.com/wp-content/upl...aSportVan01.jpg

^^ this is the 'sport' spoiler

Your car will be delivered with the former as opposed to the latter

either way, here is my etis:

Primary Features

Build Date: 20.05.2009

Vehicle Line: Fiesta 2008-

Body Style: 3 Door Saloon

Version: Series 50

Engine: 1.6L Zetec-S PFI VCT (115PS) Sigma

Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - B5/IB5

Drive: RHD FWD

Axle Ratio: 3.82

Emission: Stage IV Emissions

Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning

Territory: (+)"GB"

Paint: Panther Black (Metallic)

Interior Fabric:

Minor Features

Less Bulkhead

Niehl Plant Built

Security Lock Group #13

Less Convenience Group

Marketing Flex Prep Pack 3

Less Special Order Paint

Less SVO Application/Label

Marketing Level 1

Less Paint Package

Less Luxury Package

Less Tyre Repair service Kit

Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

With Fixed Rear Side Window

With Light Tint/Dark Tinted Glass

With Heated Windscreen

Interior Environment Colour-Syracus

Interior Feature Colour - Fairland

With Velour Front Floor mats

With Velour Rear Floor mats

Less Load Area Cover

Less W.Triangle Retaining Straps

With Electrochromic R/View Mirror

Dual Power Fold Htd Signal Mirror's

With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror

Less Passenger Seat Cushion Ext

With Rear Center Head Restraint

With Drivers Manual Lumbar Support

Less Temp Control Driver Seat

Less Temp Control Passengers Seat

With Driver 4 Way Mnl.Seat Adjuster

With Door Dead Locks

Keyfree System

Keyless Entry/Start - Passive

With Automatic Windscreen wiper

Front Bumper - Chrome Insert

Rear Bumper-Body Colour/Lwr Accent

Air Crtn Rstrnt LH

Air Crtn Rstrnt RH

Inflatable Knee Bolsters - Driver

With Driver Air Bag

With Passenger Air Bag

With Side Air Bag - Drivers Side

Passenger Seat Air Bag Head-Thorax

With Steel Spare Wheel

17 X 7" Alloy Wheel

205/40 R17 84W Tyre

With Standard Tyre Tread - Front

With Standard Tyre Tread - Rear

Any Brand Tyre Vendor

Less Wheel Covers

Less Hub Covers

Locking Wheel Nuts

Components Unique For Alloy Wheels

With IVD/Traction Control/ABS

3.583/2.038/1.414/1.108/0.876

With Recirculating Heater

Leather Steering Wheel

With Speed Control

With Trip Computer

Outside Temp Thermometer

Matrix Multi Function Display

With Reverse Proximity Sensor

With Perimeter Anti-Theft

With Front Parking Aid

Standard Duty battery

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Level CD+AM/FM Radio

Ice Feature Pack 4

4 Speakers Front / 2 Speakers Rear

Voice Activated Module - British

With Steering Wheel Radio Controls

Less Smokers Package

Less Daytime Running Lamps

With Front Fog Lamps

Header Mounted Courtesy/Maplights

With Courtesy Light Delay

With Auto Headlamp Plus wiper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: btw my car is a titanium that at the time of ordering had every available option except:

-bodykit

-tow-bar

-interior packs

-individual packs

Since delivery I have added:

-Sport spoiler

-Sills

-Alloy pedals

-rubber bootliner

Wongy - don't overlook specifying the spare wheel option at the time of ordering. It costs much more later if you should decide that you would prefer it to the puncture repair kit.

woah, lots of replies since i last saw! hmm well when it comes to nearer to actually getting the car il see how much i can knock it down to. why not just get the titanium and badge it a zetec S :P i know it sounds stupid but its more or less the same car just more luxury, i know loadsa people badge their 1.2s a clio sport.. but i like my cars debadged anyways..

ive seen the titanium on autotrader for sale with the bodykit on, didnt think it was possible as an option then it caught my eye, its more fully loaded for your money, same performance. just not a fan of the chrome bits! and btw thats !Removed! loadsa options there!! and i wouldnt bother with a spare wheel anyway, just adds more weight ;)

Wongy - if it's between the far superior kitted up titanium or zetec s then check this thread out... http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=5165 . No bias from me! :lol:

ah man thats a hard decision, though i must agree i HATE CHROME. but i suppose its easy to get it off anyway? heat it up? am guessing its stuck with some sort of adhesive unless ford went all the way to mould these chrome strips within the body of the car which i doubt.. ot i cud just spray it tbh, am handy with things like that so it doesnt really bother me but i just dont like chrome, its another job to be sorted!

am not bothered about wheels because i have the perfect 'Ford' set in mind ;) and am not willing to go to 16k for a fiesta!! if i had 16k to spend on a used car rather than a new one id go for an audi or bmw! 16k is ridiculous amount for a ford 'warm' hatch!

and by the way i would like ESP control on my car too.. is that available on the TIT? lol

also did a quick insurance check, the tit is like £500 cheaper on insurance?!!

Wow, £500 quid I didn't think about that at all when I bought mine. (I'm 21 so it really makes a difference!) As for the chrome trim I'd bet it was either clipped on or stuck on, doubt it's moulded into the body.

You can spec ESP/Traction Control on to the basic car for £300 I think, or with the Zetec S you can get the £400 Street pack which has privacy glass, ESP/Traction Control and the 17" alloys, and on the Titanium you can pay £1000 for the Titanium X pack which has leather seats, the 17" alloy wheels and ESP/Traction Control (also has electric rear windows on 5 dr).

The Titanium also comes with privacy glass, auto lights/wipers, climate control, cruise control, elec folding mirrors, 6 Speakers instead of 4 in the Zetec (unless you have bluetooth and USB in which case any model gets 6!), leather gear knob, aesthetic lighting package, courtesy light (w/map reading lights), front and rear velour mats, passenger seat back pocket, CHROME!

Whereas the Zetec S gets the full bodykit (front bumper, side skirts, back bumper, spoiler), alloy pedals, lowered suspension, recalibrated power steering profile (more sporty), sports style front seats, button to turn off the ESP/Traction Control, NO CHROME!

Think thats everything, anyone feel free to correct me if some of it's wrong.

So to make a Titanium look like a ZS you nees the dress up kit and some nicer alloys than the standard ones.

To make a ZS as well specced as a titanium you need to add some options. (Some things are available as option, some are titanium only.)

In all fairness there's not that much in it really once you spec each different model up, I really wanted the 17's and ESP/Traction Control so had to fork out for the TitX pack which also included leather which I'm really glad I have now even though at the time I wasn't really bothered. (Leather on Tit has white stitching whereas on ZS it's red!)

Hope this helps, IMO both models are great but the Titanium suited me better. :lol:

ah man thats a hard decision, though i must agree i HATE CHROME. but i suppose its easy to get it off anyway? heat it up? am guessing its stuck with some sort of adhesive unless ford went all the way to mould these chrome strips within the body of the car which i doubt.. ot i cud just spray it tbh, am handy with things like that so it doesnt really bother me but i just dont like chrome, its another job to be sorted!

am not bothered about wheels because i have the perfect 'Ford' set in mind ;) and am not willing to go to 16k for a fiesta!! if i had 16k to spend on a used car rather than a new one id go for an audi or bmw! 16k is ridiculous amount for a ford 'warm' hatch!

and by the way i would like ESP control on my car too.. is that available on the TIT? lol

also did a quick insurance check, the tit is like £500 cheaper on insurance?!!

Somebody was talking about getting rid of the chrome a few months back, apparantly its more or less impossible without considerable expense, it is a part of the window frames

ESP is available on the Tit, not possible to switch it off though...

On some ZS's theres a button to switch off the esp but not others, I dont think we ever worked out why some ZS's had a button to switch it off and some didn't

Well that's it then. I am officially the only person who actually likes the chrome on the titanium!

:D

Well that's it then. I am officially the only person who actually likes the chrome on the titanium!

2nd me, although mine tit is silver so its slightly less noticeable/shiny.

2nd me, although mine tit is silver so its slightly less noticeable/shiny.

It (the chrome) looks the dogs-danglies on a squeeze 3-door with full body kit. Just ask Paul in Worthing...

;)

im looking forward to seeing your squeeze i hav'nt seen one yet[]]

I too also like the Chrome. Love it on my black 3-door Titanium! Best colour to go with the chrome! :)

would you think white would go well with chrome then? is it possible to get white on the tit because ive not seen any so far..

Wow, £500 quid I didn't think about that at all when I bought mine. (I'm 21 so it really makes a difference!) As for the chrome trim I'd bet it was either clipped on or stuck on, doubt it's moulded into the body.

You can spec ESP/Traction Control on to the basic car for £300 I think, or with the Zetec S you can get the £400 Street pack which has privacy glass, ESP/Traction Control and the 17" alloys, and on the Titanium you can pay £1000 for the Titanium X pack which has leather seats, the 17" alloy wheels and ESP/Traction Control (also has electric rear windows on 5 dr).

The Titanium also comes with privacy glass, auto lights/wipers, climate control, cruise control, elec folding mirrors, 6 speakers instead of 4 in the Zetec (unless you have bluetooth and USB in which case any model gets 6!), leather gear knob, aesthetic lighting package, courtesy light (w/map reading lights), front and rear velour mats, passenger seat back pocket, CHROME!

Whereas the Zetec S gets the full bodykit (front bumper, side skirts, back bumper, spoiler), alloy pedals, lowered suspension, recalibrated power steering profile (more sporty), sports style front seats, button to turn off the ESP/Traction Control, NO CHROME!

Think thats everything, anyone feel free to correct me if some of it's wrong.

So to make a Titanium look like a ZS you nees the dress up kit and some nicer alloys than the standard ones.

To make a ZS as well specced as a titanium you need to add some options. (Some things are available as option, some are titanium only.)

In all fairness there's not that much in it really once you spec each different model up, I really wanted the 17's and ESP/Traction Control so had to fork out for the TitX pack which also included leather which I'm really glad I have now even though at the time I wasn't really bothered. (Leather on Tit has white stitching whereas on ZS it's red!)

Hope this helps, IMO both models are great but the Titanium suited me better. :lol:

great advice from here and everyone eles too!

the tit does have massive spec over the ZS as standard though all the luxuries, where as a the dress up kit is only £500 on the tit, to make the ZS as well speccd it would cost MEGA! my dad would love as hes getting rid of his mercedes. so when am at uni he'l enjoy driving it.

ive seen some ZS's though on pistonheads and AT that doesnt include side skirts which was abit wierd :\ saw some blue ones and black one with the front lip and everything eles apart from the skirts! i dont know whether ESP/TC is that necessary as i never had a car with such option to switch off and on, but i love abit of sideways in my mx5 rear wheel drive! who evers interested ive made an mock-up of an fiesta RS :)

just shows how am really into this car and i really hope to buying it, am sure with all the advice here given from you guys could i could get the perfect model!

Fiestars.jpg

would you think white would go well with chrome then? is it possible to get white on the tit because ive not seen any so far..

A few members here have white Titaniums with the chrome and they like it. :)

ah well i love gadgets in the car i think tit is what am going to go for :) i just thought the zetec s was the only model with the bodykit on it

ah well i love gadgets in the car i think tit is what am going to go for :) i just thought the zetec s was the only model with the bodykit on it

It is, but it shouldn't cost you the earth to add the kit onto a Titanium. :)

whys that? by the time i bought it, when my car is being built surely ford will make sure all the common faults wil be fixed?

whys that? by the time i bought it, when my car is being built surely ford will make sure all the common faults wil be fixed?

There's always one potentially dodgy car that could still slip through Ford's quality control, but just take the opinion of the majority.

As you say, most common faults will have been addressed by this stage in production.

cant see it being that bad tbh.. its car of the year plus it beats every rivals to test at the moment, nothing can rival it in this class

cant see it being that bad tbh.. its car of the year plus it beats every rivals to test at the moment, nothing can rival it in this class

Im awaiting my Fiesta ZS, so clearly I agree it is the best car in the class at the moment.

Before buying hovever, I would urge anyone to have a look at the new VW Polo. Its a great looking car inside and out and is very solid.

It does have very weak engine choice though IMHO, which made me go for the Fiesta.

The Polo is just too slow for me, but if you aren't coming from a much faster car (like me in the Focus ST) it may not feel too slow.

With the recent ford price hikes, the polo is around the same price too.

Just a thought...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club