Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St200 Mountune upgrades?

Russdaz

Well having lost my orange st3 with every Mountune mod that didn't effect warrantee I am now in the process of replacing the car with a new st200. 

But is the st200 intercooler any different to standard st or is the Mountune one worth fitting? 

Boost pipes, along with hard pipe, and air box and high flow induction hoses will be fitted. 

It's the same cooler, basically the st200 is the same as your old car with the mp215 fitted, if these mods seemed. Worth it on the old car they will have the same effect on the st200.

apart from being made of plastic the ST200 airbox is the same as the Mountune box.

Oh really? Thanks.

Not actually doubting you having not seen under the bonnet, but the st200 was so much quieter, you could bearly hear the turbo hiss or it scrolling up. Pretty sure the mp215 upgrade made more noise. 

Intercooler and all hoses minuim then i think. Will have to look at the air box and talk to the mechanic at the Garrage.

The ST200 still uses a OE paper filter not a K&N type panel so it's probably that.

i fitted a 200 airbox and K&N to mine before it went back as I wanted to keep the Mountune box, car made the same noises.

Ok, yeah that would make sense then :-)

Are you a proud st200 owner? 

Was debating the Mountune exhaust upgrade, but it's not available ATM. I can see the st200 is different to the standard one that was fitted to my st3, but haven't heard it on the road yet.

Does this look like the standard exhaust? Looks different from what I have seen on some. Was there optional different one for the st200?

car is brand new, and unregistered. :-)

IMG_0664.JPG

No I've just got a ST3, that's the standard exhaust.

Over a "normal" ST3 the 200 has obviously more power, a different final drive in the gearbox, grey paint, black wheels, black seats (love these), silver trim on the font seatbelts, "200" badges on the inside and boot lid. Red calipers and light up sills as standard.

Was the colour I fell for when I saw it. First and only one I have seen.

Interesting, most cars I see have slash cut pipes, maybe not clear but there straight cut, and straight out of the back box.

interesting options on it, reversing sensors, and reversing camera lol

oh and yeah after struggling to keep the orange seats looking half clean the black ones seem a better option :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club