Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Titanium Electric Windows

TripleH

Just a quickie, not long picked up my 1.4 petrol 4 door Titanium. Do I have a fault as only the drivers door window is one click open and close whereas the passenger door window you have to hold the switch up/down? Cheers

Just a quickie, not long picked up my 1.4 petrol 4 door Titanium. Do I have a fault as only the drivers door window is one click open and close whereas the passenger door window you have to hold the switch up/down? Cheers

As posted by Fiesta Zetec-X, yes they're all like that! I find this quite annoying on my car - my previous car (2002 Astra) had one-touch lowering & raising on both front windows & it's a feature which I definitely miss on the Fiesta!

As posted by Fiesta Zetec-X, yes they're all like that! I find this quite annoying on my car - my previous car (2002 Astra) had one-touch lowering & raising on both front windows & it's a feature which I definitely miss on the Fiesta!

Is it the window mechanism thats different or is it the electonics?

I think this is a standard thing on Fords. My parents 2004 Focus does this.

The one touch thing for drivers is probably so that you don't spend too long with one hand off the wheel. Passengers don't have to worry about that, so are given finer, more accurate control of the window. That works in theory up until the point where you don't have a passenger, and you want to open all the windows :rolleyes: .

for all those with the bluetooth voice control... clearly you should be able to open the window with it.. i find it quite annoying that all it really does is control the stereo and air con.

for all those with the bluetooth voice control... clearly you should be able to open the window with it.. i find it quite annoying that all it really does is control the stereo and air con.

Voice control doesn't work that well with the windows open, picks up a bit too much noise. On motorways I have to speak a little bit louder as well, due to road/wind noise, that's with the windows closed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club