Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black MK6 Fiesta Zetec 1.4

oJNAo

Never thought I'd have a Ford as I planned on buying an S14 after my Corsa B but I got stung with 6 points and being a 21 year old male I bit the bullet and bought a non-modified car so my insurance wouldn't break my bank and went travelling last summer with the money I saved up for my S14 :sad:

Here's the first car I owned and molested which has now been sold to a Vauxhall enthusiast who intends to put a C20LET (2.0litre Turbo) engine in it which I am very jealous of.

My Vauxhall Corsa B 1.4 8v Breeze Edition

31308480076_5f9fb00135_b.jpg

31308481476_c035d316f4_b.jpg

Here's my new car I bought yesterday; MK6 Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in black with 74k, full history and only 2 owners from new with the original paperwork when it was bought.

31465620665_7861b3e149_b.jpg

31350189761_90108aa9ff_b.jpg

31350189841_0db42d5193_b.jpg

Drove home from Birmingham fine and gave it a bit of welly on some A roads and went to sleep happy I had finally sorted my car situation.

At 5am when I went to start the car to go to work it started up fine and then dropped revs and stalled doing this numerous times till I gave up and went back to sleep (which ***** work off)

Had a crack at it this afternoon and cleaned up the battery and found it only stalls on idle so kept it revving above 1k for a while and it stayed alive so hoping it's just some carbon build up in the throttle body as it starts up fine on a warm engine although it idles at around 900 revs. 

I'll probably do a full service on it with new HT leads etc. for peace of mind as I do long journeys at least twice a month, and will do the timing belt within the next 10k as it hasn't been done yet.

I'm keen to tint the windows and will fit a new stereo and the sub I had in my last car.

I'm no mechanic but any advice and recommendations on what parts to get, how to run a Fiesta and any common problems they have or could pop up, I'm happy to accept :smile:

Also keen to find some more alloys for it as the rear passenger side one has a slight dent so if people are selling or know of anyone selling decent ones I'm interested!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club