Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes i can make to mk7

Nico.

sorry that was off subject realy...anyway,

try changing the grills to a nice mesh, there is another post on here about that, and if you scower the net, nice mesh is available quite cheap compared to Halfrauds etc :)

Get the ford gel badges??

Nice set of Ford mats?

Piggy :)

back to subject matter.... :rolleyes:

nah i use to have them fitted on my clio with angel eye projector style lights didnt get chance to do it with my mx5.. if i got the mk7 i wont mind fitting them on that either just to !Removed! jonny87 off :P

nah i use to have them fitted on my clio with angel eye projector style lights didnt get chance to do it with my mx5.. if i got the mk7 i wont mind fitting them on that either just to !Removed! jonny87 off :P

:lol:

My Focus ST also has the Xenons as standard (like FMC) and I too get flashed ALL THE TIME!!! My lights are correctly aligned and auto leveling, but some people just seem to have an issue with Xenons. I get quite annoyed at people flashing me, but I would never flash back at them as fullbeam from the Xenons are retina-burningly bright.

To Jonny87:

By flashing people who's headlights you deem to be too bright or misaligned, you are equally as likely to cause a crash by blinding the 'offending' driver or possibly another driver behind them. I agree that sometimes it is annoying, but please don't add to the problem...

Its not the brightness, its where they are pointing. They are supposed to point at the road, not through my windscreen. Am I wrong???

Don't get me wrong, properly calibrated factory fit Xenons look great!

Its when they're not properly calibrated or when they've been bodged into a halogen fitment that they cause grief on the roads

lmao!

there perfectly road legal thanks my bulbs i got ice white not any of these daft colours

It doesn't matter what colour they are Nico, we have quite clearly established that aftermarket Xenons on the Fiesta are illegal. Once again here's a nice webpage from the Ministry of Transport for you to read:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roadsafety/drs/hidheadlamps

Its not the brightness, its where they are pointing. They are supposed to point at the road, not through my windscreen. Am I wrong???

Don't get me wrong, properly calibrated factory fit Xenons look great!

Its when they're not properly calibrated or when they've been bodged into a halogen fitment that they cause grief on the roads

You're not wrong - its all about where they are pointing.

That was kind of my point though. Some people must think my lights on the ST are out of alignment but they are not, so how can you be so sure that eveyone you flash (and blind) has incorectly fitted Xenons. They could just be another innocent motorist like me.

As I said, I agree it is a problem, but just dont make the problem potentially worse by blinding other motorists yourself.

you normally know because they are far to blue.

normally fitted xenons are easy to tell compared to aftermarket kits.

my dad used to get flashed in his old focus which had xenons, i think theres alot of people out there that just dont like them.

the only problem i have with them is when they shouldnt be on the car in the first place and the light is pointing miles into the air as the lense isnt meant for them

ps get some ford mats :lol: