Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Xmas Bonuses, Festive Foods and Parties

GMX
聽Share

11 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I just get a warm fuzzy feeling for having kept honest people safe for another year.

Even a "thank you" would be something rather than some seasonally drunk fella puking on your boots.

馃槸 you should be well looked after in your line of business mate atleast 1000GBP bonus聽

overtime must be good aswell though.

• Like 1

Just now, Lenny said:

馃槸 you should be well looked after in your line of business mate atleast 1000GBP bonus聽

overtime must be good aswell though.

I'd like to think the dogs would get something too, lol

I'm sure Clive gives them a Christmas "Bonus"/prezzie, even if the force doesn't.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I'd like to think the dogs would get something too, lol

I'm sure Clive gives them a Christmas "Bonus"/prezzie, even if the force doesn't.

A nice crufts聽calender for there kennel or a pack of poker cards to pass the time while waiting for the call out.聽

• Like 4

Can I come and work for your company! We don't get so much as a "Merry Christmas" from our MD before he walks out the door, nevermind a bonus. 聽And our Xmas party was in June for last years Xmas...

• Like 1

On 15/12/2016 at 5:48 PM, jmurray01 said:

I think I'll come and work for you Ghana!! :laugh:

My last job gave a 拢150 bonus, paid a week early (monthly salary), a Christmas meal out fully funded by the company, with as many drinks as everybody wanted and closing early on Christmas Eve, then closed for the week after.

Current job is open every day except Christmas day and Boxing day (they would have us working them too if they could!), no Christmas bonus (we're "lucky" just to get our basic salary) and no Christmas meal, unless you count a few snacks in the meeting room which the staff have to buy and bring in.聽

That's the difference between working in a small office as opposed to a call-centre.聽 The former has to treat their staff fairly and well to keep them working effectively, whereas the latter doesn't care because they have the opinion that "there are plenty more staff where they came from" if anybody resigns.

I used to work in a Call Centre and know where you are coming from with the Christmas Thing. 聽Like working in a Victorian mill.

13 hours ago, JIMMWX said:

I used to work in a Call Centre and know where you are coming from with the Christmas Thing. 聽Like working in a Victorian mill.

Hit the nail on the head there.

• Like 1

I just get a warm fuzzy feeling for having kept honest people safe for another year.
Even a "thank you" would be something rather than some seasonally drunk fella puking on your boots.

At least the puke is warm?

Never even received anything...not even an email saying merry Christmas.

If I was away, I'd receive a small care package - sponsored by BFBS of I remember rightly
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, SeanW said:

Never even received anything...not even an email saying merry Christmas.

Aww 馃槮

what's your email address Sean? I'll see what i can do馃巺

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club