Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen

AlexB

Good good, Might work out quite good for me then cos it means i'll have a few grand spare after the deposit on a new one which I need pretty bad as i'm moving house soon hah.

The annoying thing will be that if you bought another Fez like the one you had it'll cost more due to the price increases, so you'd have to pay out extra?

Really sorry. The problem is in this country we are too soft on criminals. and the police are not really interested either.

First of AlexB, I'm gutted for you mate, I really am.

now getting back to the quote's above.

Here's a story started by a proud owner of an old car. He put the story together on a thread on 3rd Dec, it is three pages long. Not giving anything away, he gets an old car lavishes love and attention on it, it comes complete with pictures, the writing style is entertaining ..................well you will see how the quote above is backed up by this real time story, yesterday the 4th December.

Chri's Ebay special 740

First of AlexB, I'm gutted for you mate, I really am.

now getting back to the quote's above.

Here's a story started by a proud owner of an old car. He put the story together on a thread on 3rd Dec, it is three pages long. Not giving anything away, he gets an old car lavishes love and attention on it, it comes complete with pictures, the writing style is entertaining ..................well you will see how the quote above is backed up by this real time story, yesterday the 4th December.

Chri's Ebay special 740

Can it be copied & pasted? Can't see it...

The annoying thing will be that if you bought another Fez like the one you had it'll cost more due to the price increases, so you'd have to pay out extra?

I'm fairly certain that the GAP insurance will reproduce the original order at whatever price the invoice charges

Maybe it was someone on here who has been moaning about waiting times of their new Fiesta!

All joking aside, as everyone has said I am so sorry, not only because you had your pride and joy nicked but as you pointed out and I had failed to think of the waiting time to get another.

What do you think you'll do, you say you may have to get something else due to the lead time but maybe find a quality 6month old MK7? Quite a few around and you would probably only wait a week for the garage to et it ready for you. I know its not new new and not your 100% spec but some garages can source nearly new Fords so you may get close to, what was your MK7.

Keep us posted.

Can it be copied & pasted? Can't see it...

As its three pages long with photo's, easiest way to read it is by registering, no need to intro yourself or make posts. But I honestly thought you could view without registering, but now I've just checked it out, I realise you cannot, sorry.

do you get rental cars on your insurance? know some companies will provide you with a temp rental car until you get back on your feet. sorry to hear it's gone.

Very sorry to hear about this Alex.

I've been gutted in the past when my car was crashed into, so can't imagin how it feels to have your car stolen!

Hope it's all sorted in a timely fashion.

FFS!!!! I had my mk6 stolen 2 months ago. Now there moving onto MK7s!! guess what ive just boght.. yes a Mk7 ZS!!! Not to mention near getting car jacked today, kill the fuckers!!!!!! im so sorry dude i know exactly how you feel... now the worrying starts about it happening again!!!... :(

FFS!!!! I had my mk6 stolen 2 months ago. Now there moving onto MK7s!! guess what ive just boght.. yes a Mk7 ZS!!! Not to mention near getting car jacked today, kill the fuckers!!!!!! im so sorry dude i know exactly how you feel... now the worrying starts about it happening again!!!... :(

Car jacked? What happened??

Thats a real shame for you mate. You should install CCTV outside your house because the chances are they are keeping an eye on your cars.

It was a really nice car aswell, i bet it has now been cloned or shipped over to a different country. I know theres not much chance of finding them now and getting the car back, best to move on and get CCTV installed.

What car are you thinking of buying now ? Id imagine that the Brava thing would be a embarrasment to drive.

I recently read a article in the newspaper saying that there was a organised gang of thugs who were pretending they had broken down and flagging down other motorists to help them. Dont pull over to help them what they do is threaten you with racial abuse etc and hijack your car. This is mostly happening on the motorways such as the M1 etc.

I thought id add this reply so that the people reading this thread were aware of what was happening.

I recently read a article in the newspaper saying that there was a organised gang of thugs who were pretending they had broken down and flagging down other motorists to help them. Dont pull over to help them what they do is threaten you with racial abuse etc and hijack your car. This is mostly happening on the motorways such as the M1 etc.

I thought id add this reply so that the people reading this thread were aware of what was happening.

kind of makes you want to stop for nothing, even if genuine people need help. :(

Oh how awful :( I'd be devastated if someone took my car. Can only imagine how you feel. Hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible for you.

Car jacked? What happened??

They nicked my mums fez and mine within a week of each other from outside our house... and we still have the keys...

Be careful at Thurrock Services... some twit in a balaclava tried walking over to my car yesterday and me and my mate got in our cars and drove off, there were about 10 guys 10 spaces down watching us for about 10 minutes!!! flipping idiots!!!

Edited by Stoney871
swear words

These people have little deterrent, hence why they can strike the fear into people in the first place. Would help if Police were armed,what sort of Police force isn't armed?!

These people have little deterrent, hence why they can strike the fear into people in the first place. Would help if Police were armed,what sort of Police force isn't armed?!

Haha yeah, they're trained to say 'don't do that again' *Little slap on the bum*

They nicked my mums fez and mine within a week of each other from outside our house... and we still have the keys...

Be careful at Thurrock Services... some twit in a balaclava tried walking over to my car yesterday and me and my mate got in our cars and drove off, there were about 10 guys 10 spaces down watching us for about 10 minutes!!! !!!

blink.gif

Cant even fill up with petrol these days safely by the sounds of things.

OURS lol

They tried doing that to my mate round here!!

Pretended to break down and need help, and as my mate is a mechanic, he thought we should stop and help. We got out and wandered over, and as we were looking under the bonnet we noticed another bloke opening his drivers door on his Sierra XR4i.

Well before we knew it, he had jumped in but had no keys in there. The 1st bloke swung for my mate, but as he is a bit of a nut case he soon flattened him in a puddle of his own blood.

I was trying to open the door to matey in the car but it was locked from inside.

No matter, my mate dragged him out through the passenger side and beat the living crap outta him too. LOL.

We then left, with them both on the floor and blood everywhere, but not after i took the keys from there car and threw them deep into the woods.

Car was there for couple days then recovered. Probably stolen anyway.

Aint heard much more about any more such high-jackings.

Bit of a shock to me really as its usually a very quiet and calm place down here.

OURS lol

Pretended to break down and need help, and as my mate is a mechanic, he thought we should stop and help. We got out and wandered over, and as we were looking under the bonnet we noticed another bloke opening his drivers door on his Sierra XR4i.

Well before we knew it, he had jumped in but had no keys in there. The 1st bloke swung for my mate, but as he is a bit of a nut case he soon flattened him in a puddle of his own blood.

I was trying to open the door to matey in the car but it was locked from inside.

No matter, my mate dragged him out through the passenger side and beat the living crap outta him too. LOL.

We then left, with them both on the floor and blood everywhere, but not after i took the keys from there car and threw them deep into the woods.

Bit of a shock to me really as its usually a very quiet and calm place down here.

WIN!! lol

Ohhh and when mine got stolen it was full to the brim of petrol!

In the style of stewie of family guy...

coooooooooooooool!

OURS lol

ROFL LOL ROFL! LOL! LMAO!

Thats class! What number do we call when we need you to respond??

Always shows you should remove the keys when you get outa the car...

People even fake a driving lesson to drive off with an instructors car!! Always remove keys when exiting!!

Oh, and have basball bat handy...that worked for a mate too, he was huge, but this guy tried to pull him out, he just reached down, lifted up the bat, not even to swing and the guy legged it!! Could have been a blow up bat, but it worked!! LOL!

They should replace like for like realy (regarding new car nicked...)....dont see why not, so they should get you the price it would cost to buy exactly what you lost, minus your excess.

Hope sorted soon pal :)

:blink:

Cant even fill up with petrol these days safely by the sounds of things.

you should always lock your car when filling up for petrol and going into pay for it.because this is not a new thing about people getting into cars and hiding in the back and then so on you can guess what happens afterward.when i was trained on highj acking technics and self defence a cpl years ago was warned by instructor about this it seems that it can be linked to gangs and part of there eniseation ceremony.

you should always lock your car when filling up for petrol and going into pay for it.because this is not a new thing about people getting into cars and hiding in the back and then so on you can guess what happens afterward.when i was trained on highj acking technics and self defence a cpl years ago was warned by instructor about this it seems that it can be linked to gangs and part of there eniseation ceremony.

For the Mk6.5 you need to remove the key to get into the fuel so at least I would always have the key on me.

Didn't think about people hiding in the back though :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club