Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen

AlexB

OURS lol

They tried doing that to my mate round here!!

Pretended to break down and need help, and as my mate is a mechanic, he thought we should stop and help. We got out and wandered over, and as we were looking under the bonnet we noticed another bloke opening his drivers door on his Sierra XR4i.

Well before we knew it, he had jumped in but had no keys in there. The 1st bloke swung for my mate, but as he is a bit of a nut case he soon flattened him in a puddle of his own blood.

I was trying to open the door to matey in the car but it was locked from inside.

No matter, my mate dragged him out through the passenger side and beat the living crap outta him too. LOL.

We then left, with them both on the floor and blood everywhere, but not after i took the keys from there car and threw them deep into the woods.

Car was there for couple days then recovered. Probably stolen anyway.

Aint heard much more about any more such high-jackings.

Bit of a shock to me really as its usually a very quiet and calm place down here.

You legends!!! That'll teach 'em.

vinny, can I please hire you and your friend as my personal bodyguards :D I promise to feed you and walk you daily! :lol:

vinny, can I please hire you and your friend as my personal bodyguards :D I promise to feed you and walk you daily! :lol:

Anybody robbed my car i would have to find them and kill them the little fuckers theres to much going on these days if iam sat in the house and i hear a bang outside iam straight to the window i always put a good steering lock on my car and a alarm that will wake up merseyside if it goes off gutted to hear about your mk7 mate i feel for you some little bag head has took your pride and joy its wrong mate it really is.

SO BEWARE ALL YOU SCUM BAG CAR THIEVES GO NEAR MY CAR OR EVEN LOOK AT IT I WILL CUT YOUR !Removed! OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOUR MOTHER FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER SO BEWARE BAG HEAD FUCKERS.

if i were to park my car in a vulnerable place for a while i'd make sure i had something dead hidden in the car

failing that, a bag of !Removed!.

if i were to park my car in a vulnerable place for a while i'd make sure i had something dead hidden in the car

failing that, a bag of !Removed!.

A big !Removed! after a night on the beer and curry that will keep the fuckers away.

i've tried to stay away from this thread as it makes me nervous reading it! :blink: :o

Anyway I really feel for you having the car stolen, that really is utter rotten luck but I'm also glad you are just seeing it as a metal box on wheels, I would try to have that attitude, as well as being very p****d.

I really hope you get it sorted soon and maybe get another Fiesta? Can understand if you can't wait also though.

I have alway's locked my car at a garage, usually take my phone out of it's holder too, unless someone else is in the car obviously. I am also alway's paranoid I've locked it too!!

Lol, i didnt exactly do much. But me mates a bit of a nutter so always feel safe with him about.

I dont condone violence usually but these sort of scum deserve everything they get

I do like the !Removed! idea....mmmmm....maybe just a fake one....i think like Bond and Kit, the little electric shock for anyone trying to break in would make me rather happy!!

Did anyone see that show once where they set up a car with keys in it and unlocked with cameras inside and around and waited for thieves to come along and try and nik it...it was proper rigged and alarm went off and shouted "im being stolen, call the police" etc etc, was hilarious!!

Think coppers should be able to do that to catch scum...but its not permitted in this country :(

Think coppers should be able to do that to catch scum...but its not permitted in this country :(

Entrapment, isn't it?

aye...but wrth it!

Something like that ... but you can't have anything nice these days without someone having their eye on it. Really gets on my goat. I was considering something a bit more outlandish than the Focus, but figured there would be no point, as someone would ruin it for me and I'd constantly be paranoid.

I'd be tempted to get a remote controlled spike that comes out of the seat. That'll teach them! The blood would be a pain to get out, but oh well...

Failing that, auto jacks that raise the vehicle off the ground when you're parked so they're left wheel spinning but not actually able to move.

Something like that ... but you can't have anything nice these days without someone having their eye on it. Really gets on my goat. I was considering something a bit more outlandish than the Focus, but figured there would be no point, as someone would ruin it for me and I'd constantly be paranoid.

Don't let it stop you. I have had an M3 parked on the drive, usually at the end nearest the pavement (ie, where the Fiesta is in my avatar), for the last 20 months and never had one incident or sleepless night.

I'd be tempted to get a remote controlled spike that comes out of the seat. That'll teach them! The blood would be a pain to get out, but oh well...

Failing that, auto jacks that raise the vehicle off the ground when you're parked so they're left wheel spinning but not actually able to move.

And so the thieving scum get easier access to your wheels lol

Don't let it stop you. I have had an M3 parked on the drive, usually at the end nearest the pavement (ie, where the Fiesta is in my avatar), for the last 20 months and never had one incident or sleepless night.

Is that the current shape or last shape M3? Whats the fezza's handling like compared to the M3?

I'd like the system that shoots flames out the side like in South Africa.

Is that the current shape or last shape M3? Whats the fezza's handling like compared to the M3?

I'd like the system that shoots flames out the side like in South Africa.

It's the E46, you can just see it in the avatar. The Fiesta is a very good handler, but you can't really compare it with the M3, it's chalk and cheese.

It's the E46, you can just see it in the avatar. The Fiesta is a very good handler, but you can't really compare it with the M3, it's chalk and cheese.

nice cheese though!

Nice, Not bad the old M3, if I win the lotto.... although I see the last shape model can be brought for the same money as a new Fiesta! Bit more to run though and may have a few mile on the clock haha.

Nice, Not bad the old M3, if I win the lotto.... although I see the last shape model can be brought for the same money as a new Fiesta! Bit more to run though and may have a few mile on the clock haha.

Bit more to run, that's the understatement of the year. Believe me, your bank manager will be your best friend.

you should always lock your car when filling up for petrol and going into pay for it.

I've got into that habit ever since I learnt to drive - always make sure I lock the car when going to get fuel, although I mostly go to a DriveThru petrol station anyway.

doesn't everyone lock their car when going to pay for petrol? i thought it was a normal thing to do!

the only place i'd leave my car unlocked is the drive and thats always by accident if it does happen, although one time it proved very useful as i was locked out the house for three hours so me a the dog chilled out and fell asleep in the fez!

Police just called my mum (!Removed! knows why, it's my car not hers, nothing to do with her) while she's sunning herself on holiday, car has been found, I called up Grays police and they put me through to about 15 different !Removed! people, then back to someone i already spoke to, she's not "trained in the system" so she has to call me back.

This is killing me! I just want to know what state it's in!!!!!

They called me, no damage to it apparently and I just have to wait for them to call me back and release it to me then I have to go and collect it from the purfleet area, no idea how I'm going to get there though... if there's any damage inside or outside I am going to be seriously !Removed! off.

That's brillant news if it's undamaged! If it was towed, hopefully they didn't even manage to get inside the car anyway. :)

Just spoke to insurance, they're gonna collect it once the police release it, then they'll do an estimate and get the locks changed then I should be able to collect it around next Tuesday!

Just spoke to insurance, they're gonna collect it once the police release it, then they'll do an estimate and get the locks changed then I should be able to collect it around next Tuesday!

even the thievin baskets must have found your fezza to nice to burn! :P