Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Philf1

Do they do ST ones?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where did you find them Phil 😍😱 did they do ST's as well 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Another delivery from China arrived this morning.

IMG_2214.JPG

And fitted

IMG_2215.JPGIMG_2216.JPGIMG_2217.JPGIMG_2220.JPGIMG_2219.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

liking them fella and have you got a link for the seller you bought from please?

• Like 2

Here's the eBay number for Focus ST ones

He also does fiesta ones but not ST ones unfortunately

• Like 2

The quality of the chinglish in the listing is awesome 🤣

• Like 1

Shame they don't do them for mk 2.5

• Like 1

Shame they don't do them for mk 2.5

+1
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, yunii said:

+1
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I did a google search and they are available... looks like red only, oh and amazon do them also

On 5/27/2017 at 3:56 PM, Philf1 said:

Another delivery from China arrived this morning.

IMG_2214.JPG

I got those too - only for the one in front of the gearstick really.. lol

Did you get the email about the dash carpet? I order that too for the hell of it.

Car looks ace by the way - done many miles? I did 5000 in my first year as it had it's first yearly service at the end of last month and the PCM update..

Thanks Dal I just clocked 6000 since I got mine in December but it's my daily driver so about on target for my usual 12k a year although summer drives out might boost that a bit.

Still loving it, makes me smile every time I drive it and still keep looking out the window at it on the drive.

• Like 2

I've still not won the lottery yet, but hopefully I will in time to get this Limited Edition 2018 RS

Salivating hard over that RS....:wub:

Not keen on the black roof and mirrors but good to see it in red and a lsd will improve it. Like the carbon interior as well

I am clenching my groin and giggling like a kid watching that.
They could have done a matt black wrapped one like the RS500 though.

40 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Not keen on the black roof and mirrors but good to see it in red and a lsd will improve it. Like the carbon interior as well

I'm not bothered mirrors being black just not 'glossy', would be better in matt or carbon.

Shmee150 wrapped his roof matt black and I didn't mind it, but I commented on his video he should have wrapped the mirrors too. 

19 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I am clenching my groin and giggling like a kid watching that.
They could have done a matt black wrapped one like the RS500 though.

Yeh I'd have liked to see a dark & mean looking one, this RS500 style wrap does look stunning on the Mk3 RS,

If I had the money for an RS I'd get it fully wrap protected, either clear or coloured.

20.jpg

21.jpg

25.jpg

http://pwpro.co.uk/portfolio/ford-focus-rs-10#.WS30IWgrL-g

• Like 2

Evidently the limited edition RS is only for N America 1000 to USA and 500 to Canada.

Maybe Europe will get its own version which as said could be a wrap like the mk2

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Evidently the limited edition RS is only for N America 1000 to USA and 500 to Canada.

Maybe Europe will get its own version which as said could be a wrap like the mk2

Europe gets it via an option pack so its better really as it's not limited in numbers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Europe gets it via an option pack so its better really as it's not limited in numbers.

Yeh this video has the Euro RS with the 'option pack' but no mention of the Carbon Interior trim, or Race Red colour.

Glad the exterior trims are matt finish, they look glossy in the US reveal video.

If this pack goes with all colours I'd love to see it on Magnetic.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Got back from holiday in the Cotswolds with the bed mpg I've had out of the RS so far
IMG_2326.JPG

Just a heads up Phil, a few Ford pages on Facebook have been reporting quite a few cases of stolen RS's over the past few weeks.

Yes as always new desirable car becomes a target. I've got added security already

• Like 1

That. Is a beautiful machine. Grats on it letting you own it =)

Did you ever sort your footwell lights out to the colour you wanted?

I only ask as I changed 4 smds on a mk2 illuminated gear knob from red to blue so it'd match my mk3 Ti. I'll have a look at my footwell lights tomorrow to see if they're the same 3528s as in the knob cos it might be possible to change them quite easily. In fact I think it's only one per light actually.

Having said that I'm surprised that the rs doesn't come with colour change ambients as in the Ti X...

Still. She's a beaut.

Thanks still makes me smile and that's what counts.

No I never changed the footwell lights. They are LEDs and I'm not sure how to change them. If you've done them any help would be appreciated as it's one thing I'd really like to do

Well as someone said, you'd have to swap the LED's themselves by unsoldering the old ones.  I haven't yet checked the ones in mine to see what type of LED they are but I recently swapped the LED's in a Mk2 Illuminated gear knob (which I found cheap) from red to blue to match my Mk3's dash (I did a write up in my build thread).  The colour came out pretty well to ice blue (even though the only LED's I could find of the right type were just 'blue').

If the same type of LED's are used in the footwell lights (and I think it's just one LED IIRC) then its a fairly easy swap if you've a bit of skill with a soldering iron.  There's a link to the LED's I used in the write up =]

Alternatively, if the lights are the same in RS and Ti, then I can convert mine and send them to you.  If you like them, just send me your old ones, if not, send mine back.  I've been thinking about changing mine to blue to match the dash, but the door pockets and cupholder would still be red and I believe impossible to change so I'm on the fence :biggrin:

Phil (good name by the way :biggrin:) can you pop one of your footwell lights out and unplug it?

Does it look like this?

20170625_153354.thumb.jpg.1a3f96877d78d272849dba3c753c182c.jpg

If it does, can you pop it off the diffuser (those clips near the black plug and terminal end) and flip it over. Does it look like this?

20170625_153414.thumb.jpg.64b57170ca96231c533b1a4fdbff40cf.jpg

As I thought, there's only one SMD on there so easy to replace.  Bear in mind that as voltage drop is higher across Blue LEDs, it might appear a tad dimmer, but the ones I bought for my 'luumie knob are bright enough to see clearly in the daytime.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club