Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knocking noise

Connorj
聽Share

Hi. Just wondering if someone can help? When I slightly press my breaks a knocking nose comes from the front of my car. My breaks are still working fine. Anyone know what this notice is? 馃槉

Obviously get your brakes checked incase youve thrown a pad etc (if youre still braking without pulling to one side thats unlikely)聽but it could be various bushes on the suspension or what happened to me a few months back - a snapped suspension coil spring. Either way a fast fit centre can check it out and give you a quote. Just because you get a quote doesnt mean you have to get them to do the work but at least you will know whats wrong then.

Ive just seen your car is a 2016 so ignore all that, just take it back to Fords under its warranty and dont touch it yourself incase you invalidate it.

Hi. Thank you for replying, sorry my fiesta is a 2006 model I put the wrong year in. I had the breaks redone around 2 weeks ago. If it is bushes etc you said, do you know roughly how much that would be to get done?聽

Hi bushes in my focus rear was 拢150 all in so that will give you guideline.

2 hours ago, Connorj said:

Hi. Thank you for replying, sorry my fiesta is a 2006 model I put the wrong year in. I had the breaks redone around 2 weeks ago. If it is bushes etc you said, do you know roughly how much that would be to get done?聽

Depends what it is thats gone mate. No point guessing. Get it checked out so you can get a quote for the works needed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club