Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will st seats fit in the rear of my 3dr fiesta

Louissendel

I'm picking up front and rear half leather st180 recaors tomorrow and was wondering if they will fit in the boot of my 3dr mk7 if I fold the rear seats. Tia 

If you load them in so the front seat subframes are against the back of your seats so the seat backs are sat on the boot floor then you can sit the remaining rear seat bench and back on top of them. Or you could lay both front seats on their sides top and tail and then put the rears on top. You will figure it out once youve got them infront of you. I would be very surprised if you cant fit it all in!

You could always take your passenger and rears out before you go and take the bolts and tools with you to bolt them in before you drive home if youre worried about them not fitting in. Actually, that might cause havoc with your air bags etc!:wacko:

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, now you that you say it like that I think it would fit haha. I'll probably just risk it rather than stripping the car tbh haha 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club