Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Nev needs a new home pls help

Cabriolet ghia

Hny everyone I'm wondering if someone can help I have a 1986 burgandy cabriolet who needs a new home he ( nev) is a brilliant car who I bought of a guy who had it I'm his family since new and cried when he handed over the keys but unfortunately I just don't have the need for him anymore nor anywhere to store him the only when I picked him up 3 yrs ago he was absolutely show winning perfect but slowly things are starting to go wrong due to the fact that I have no garage I made the mistake of buying a cheap cover from eBay to put over him and it reacted with his paint making it have tiny bubbles in it that you can only notice extremely close up ,the exhaust needs a new back box and one of the back wheels needs tracking but other than that he is a good lookin dude with wolf race alloys and an rs spoiler

i would love to see him in a new home of someone who will look after him better than I can especially in the hands of an enthusiast which is why I'm open to offers around £1200 wish I was more savvy with this sort of thing so I can put photos on here so I'm going to put it on gumtree too so he can be found there you can't miss him ( he's nev!)thanks

I think you need to put nev in the for sale part of the forum :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club