JamieSMcC

Mk3.5 Cruise Control Fitting

10 hours ago, thesmellypocket said:

Hi Tebba, I've been trying to activate cc on my focus 1.5 tdci zetec. Steering wheel changed and everything, but like most couldn't get the software to work, well my brother couldn't, after doing it on his 10 year old Focus. I'm in Redditch, so not far away, could we arrange a meeting? John. 

Hi John, 

If your prepared to come to me and with some beer tokens (£25) I don't mind, pm me 👍

On 12/27/2018 at 8:06 PM, Tebba said:

I'm in the Midlands near Walsall and would be willing to help but probably too far for you to travel? 🤔 

Many Thanks to Tebba for activating my CC via UCDS today on my Focus 1.5 TDCI 2016. 

It was well worth the journey up to Walsall. 

Thanks again Tebba.  

4 minutes ago, Paulb190 said:

Many Thanks to Tebba for activating my CC via UCDS today on my Focus 1.5 TDCI 2016. 

It was well worth the journey up to Walsall. 

Thanks again Tebba.  

No problem Paulb, glad to help 👍

Hello, I have tried to activate the Cruise control in February 2018 without results… somebody figured it out yet?

20 minutes ago, diegospeed said:

Hello, I have tried to activate the Cruise control in February 2018 without results… somebody figured it out yet?

yes you need the UCDS adaptor and software as no other program can do this 

On 1/12/2019 at 1:54 PM, diegospeed said:

Yes, drive over to me and I'll do it for you for £25, a lot cheaper than buying your own UCDS 👍

Someone tryed to use the aliexpress version (V1.26.008)?? Someone can sell the right cable+software (used, because the original is very expansive)...