Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check Engine Light Amber

spagball

Hi,

I bought my 2005 1.6 Focus Ghia Auto in August big time happy with it, 65000mls with full service history good solid car. But the 'Check engine light' came on steady in last two days, went to local garage they got these codes and then reset which made the warning light disappear:

P20e2 : [25,10,20,ez] Please refer to relevant technical manual

P0070 : Ambient air temperature Sensor Circuit 

Garage weren't sure about codes Have looked into these i believe the P20e2 is something about the exhaust?? But not sure. 

Can anyone help? Thanks 

hi exhaust code may relate to the lambada sensor that you may get check engine light pop up again

Is lambada like the O2 sensor? Since I got the car the mpg is very bad and looking online this could be faulty O2 sensors to/from the Cat, which also come up on dash as Check Engine symbol?

Actually lambada is an energetic Latin-American dance. :laugh:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, spagball said:

Is lambada like the O2 sensor? Since I got the car the mpg is very bad and looking online this could be faulty O2 sensors to/from the Cat, which also come up on dash as Check Engine symbol?

yes it is, they just screw in and have a wire from them that needs plugging in after you remove the old one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club