Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Door Cards 2008 - 2011... are they interchangeable

Martin Mac

My daughter just wrote off both NS doors on her red 2011 Fiesta Edge... 6 weeks after getting it (she's distraught!!!) I've been offered a pair from a breakers with different style (earlier?) door cards.  So my question is this...  are the door cards interchangeable so I can simply swap the old ones for hers?  All advice gratefully received... and if you have a pair of NS red doors for a 2011 fiesta edge for sale...  I'm your man!

Couple of pics attached - one with the silver handle is my daughters.  The older style is what the breakers yard is offering.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 21.07.37.png

DSC_0377.JPG

1 hour ago, Martin Mac said:

My daughter just wrote off both NS doors on her red 2011 Fiesta Edge... 6 weeks after getting it (she's distraught!!!) I've been offered a pair from a breakers with different style (earlier?) door cards.  So my question is this...  are the door cards interchangeable so I can simply swap the old ones for hers?  All advice gratefully received... and if you have a pair of NS red doors for a 2011 fiesta edge for sale...  I'm your man!

Couple of pics attached - one with the silver handle is my daughters.  The older style is what the breakers yard is offering.

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 21.07.37.png

DSC_0377.JPG

Should be fine - if they are of the same generation they should fit fine.