Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK 6.5 Fog surrounds

Rcatt

Hi Guys,

JUst a quick question,   Will the S/ST style fog lights with the metal surrounds fit the standard MK6.5 facelift bumper? 

Thanks 

Unfortunately not! I've been trying to think of an OEM-style mod, along the lines of the silver Zetec S/ST, or chrome Mk7 surrounds, but I'm yet to come up with anything. I suppose you could try silver paint with a tiny brush for a similar look, if you have the steadiness/patience! Or perhaps having them gloss black or something, to modernise?

Thought that would be the case, its a real shame as the metal surrounds look so much better than the big piece of plastic.

I have had a look and other people have painted the surrounds gloss black and looks good. I may have a go.

Thanks 

As mentioned, unfortunately not. I'm going to be performing a front end ST conversion (then rear-end later after I save further cash); you could perhaps go down the same route?

It is quite expensive but mine has unfortunately been involved in a collision so need the entire front end replacing anyway. 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Someone I follow on Instagram has just purchased the chrome fog light bezels from a ZS/ST - cut off the clips that usually attach them to the plastic surrounds and glued straight them onto the surrounds, around the fog light apertures. Looks mint and seems like the perfect solution! Defo going to do the same, once I've got my plastics glossed. 

FullSizeRender.jpg