Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought new exhaust !

Patrico777

Hi everyone

so finally I have bought Miltek decat and catback used for good price for my st150 but my question is it does not have clamps or what they called so what do i need to buy and where for complete install? Thanks 

No clamps at all?  The clamp between mid and back was a Milltek specific one, you could use a Mikalor style one from eBay but will need to measure the size...no-one knew the size when I was asking so I just left it blowing lol.

I'm not sure what clamp they use for the cat on these though.

40 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

No clamps at all?  The clamp between mid and back was a Milltek specific one, you could use a Mikalor style one from ebay but will need to measure the size...no-one knew the size when I was asking so I just left it blowing lol.

I'm not sure what clamp they use for the cat on these though.

Im not sure if any I will recieve it tomorrow hopefully so i will be able to tell what do i need to measure

Need to measure the diameter of the pipe, so right across the end that you want to connect is easiest.  I think it's about 2.5 inch.

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Need to measure the diameter of the pipe, so right across the end that you want to connect is easiest.  I think it's about 2.5 inch.

Yeah the guy told me I need 60mm clamps I bought them today £1.29 each

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Do you know if i need to cut of old exhaust and direct fit miltek one on? 

If the old one is standard it will need cutting to remove yeah.  They fitted the exhaust before fitting the rear axle in the factory.

19 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

If the old one is standard it will need cutting to remove yeah.  They fitted the exhaust before fitting the rear axle in the factory.

Ok but miltek will go straight on after yeah?

Yeah it should be a straight fit, especially as it's already been on another car.  Some exhaust sealant/paste might be useful around the joints and remember you'll have to swap the lambda sensor over as well.  Apart from that it's literally as simple as hanging it on the rubbers and tightening the clamps.

Just now, TomsFocus said:

Yeah it should be a straight fit, especially as it's already been on another car.  Some exhaust sealant/paste might be useful around the joints and remember you'll have to swap the lambda sensor over as well.  Apart from that it's literally as simple as hanging it on the rubbers and tightening the clamps.

Ah okay im going to garage to my mate soon but asking so i no as well swap lambda? I only putting catback ?i still need to? Where is he lambda

Just now, TomsFocus said:

I thought you had a decat as well or have I read it wrong?

Yeah I have but Im not putting that on I will put only catback dont want it crazy loud as I got child 10 months old :)

Oh ok, that's easier then!  Don't need to worry about the lambda then. :smile: 

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Ah great then ! Im going to garage soon so will see lol hopefully should not take long

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Ok at garage now looks like it needs decat as well otherwise I need some adaptor as the miltek pipes are bigger than my cars pipes do you no which adaptor I need as I got mot soon so will need adaptor to put on and catalic converter 

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Hmm, no I don't know about a reducer for the cat I'm afraid.

A bought it original miltek 25posted sound nuts with decat cracks a lot !! Love it

• Like 1