Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta

markcorky

hi we have a 3 door 2003 fiesta can someone confirm which mk this is and we need new front seats. can anyone point is in the right direction for some second hand ones please

Mk6 pre-facelift at 2003.

As for seats, probably best to ask at the local scrap yard or find someone privately breaking their Fiesta.  Seats cost loads to courier so best to find them locally.

depends who you ask.  In the UK it would be called a Mk6 but in other countries (and on ebay- because of people using international parts catalogues- it will often be called a Mk5.

it all went wrong with the 1999 Mk4 facelift which was called the Mk5 in UK but remained as being called mk4 elsewhere.

same problem with 2010 mk7 in UK which is Mk6 elsewhere.

It gets very confusing when buying parts (I had a mk6 and now have a mk7 - or is it, I had a mk5 and now have a mk6)

do you need new seats because the tilt mechanism is broken inside?. On other cars (not fiesta admittedly) I have taken the back of the seat back and repaired cables inside using bicycle brake cable and screw type wiring connectors.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club