Sign in to follow this  
stuarth01

Service light

Won't matter if it has one or not, you won't know if it's been serviced without a proper history, in prep I would get the car serviced as soon as possible just for peace of mind :)

On 1/14/2017 at 6:24 PM, stuarth01 said:

I got my self a Focus tdci style. Does any one know if it will have a service light at all? Ive got no history to the car what so evea! :/

what year is it ? my old 2008 focus never had a service light. but a simple oil change, air filter ,oil filter and pollen filter change will do you for another year and all them parts can be found online for around £50 the lot

On 1/14/2017 at 6:24 PM, stuarth01 said:

I got my self a Focus tdci style. Does any one know if it will have a service light at all? Ive got no history to the car what so evea! :/

Which engine size and what year do you have?

"a simple air,oil filter and pollen filter change will do you for another year and all them parts can be found online for around £50 the lot "  and some new oil hopefully.  and as hinted at, service light does not mean it's been serviced. The light (if it had one) can easily be reset without actually doing any service work.