Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice on mods :)

JohnPaulMaguire

Hi guys! 

So I've attached a few images of my car :) I'm looking for some advice on making it look sportier, I'd like to lower the car, It's pretty high as standard, would 35mm be sufficient? Any advice on modal at all would be great! 

Also I like the alloys on the car, i intend to get them refurbished and resprayed I will post 2 potential designs :) 

Thanks you! 😀😀

20161009_112705.jpg

20161010_164220.jpg

20170113_191358.jpg

20170113_191356.jpg

Have you looked into hydro dipping the wheels? Black vinyl wrap on the roof and mirrors, tint all the rear windows and lower the car with adjustable coil overs maybe? If it's just a louder exhaust you are looking for you could just change the back box or get a straight through ss system from the cat back. A decent induction cone will also change the sound of the engine. Put decent bulbs in it inside and out. 6000k is a good luck, close to Audi light, it has a reflector lens so an HID Kit would be a very bad idea. Phillips +130% are decent as are osram night breakers. Decent LED Bulbs in the interior and boot lights are a nice touch too.

I have to say, and this is not meant to offend you but at the end of the day it's a 5 door 1.4 fiesta. It's a great little car and you're right to be proud of it and look after it. On a budget this car is probably always going to be like it has ram raided Halfords. Pay a bit more and it could be a really smart project car though. Remember, it will be 'all show and no go'

All that said, I use to have a Saxo that I thought was the dogs, until my mk5 golf and then TT. Had a Clio cup 172, Megane WSR and Astra SRI in between. Now I'm a 'grown up' and have a shiny new mk5 mondeo and SWMBO has a 5dr Fiesta.

Good luck buddy and remember, no one else has to like what you are doing. It's your car and there is nothing like doing your own mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lowering it looks cool, but over here in the states the curbs are way too high and the stock 2015 focus sits just right by me. Anyway it would be a shame to smash the air dam, especially on mk3's because they come with a lip spoiler stock. EXPENSIVE bumper to replace just to make it look cool and then BAM! Darn curbs.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2017 at 2:38 AM, JohnPaulMaguire said:

Hi guys! 

So I've attached a few images of my car :) I'm looking for some advice on making it look sportier, I'd like to lower the car, It's pretty high as standard, would 35mm be sufficient? Any advice on modal at all would be great! 

Also I like the alloys on the car, i intend to get them refurbished and resprayed I will post 2 potential designs :) 

Thanks you! 😀😀

20161009_112705.jpg

20161010_164220.jpg

20170113_191358.jpg

20170113_191356.jpg

In my opinion, vinyl wrap is much more practical and gives awesome look to your car. My vinyl wrap project was installed by Gatorwraps.com and I am very satisfied!

In my opinion, vinyl wrap is much more practical and gives awesome look to your car. My vinyl wrap project was installed by Gatorwraps and I am very satisfied!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club