Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

halfords ford 5w-30 oil

Rypwp

Getting my 07 focus st serviced and supplying the bits and pieces myself. What's anyone's thoughts on the Halford own brand ford engine oil?

8 minutes ago, Rypwp said:

Getting my 07 focus st serviced and supplying the bits and pieces myself. What's anyone's thoughts on the Halford own brand ford engine oil?

it` s fine it meets all the ford specs for oil so don`t worry and it`s only £12 at the mo so get stocked up:laugh:

• Like 1

Yeah the price is what grabbed my attention. And being a major player in the automotive world im guessing the quality of their branded stuff must be of a decent standard.

they do the same deal every year from boxing day for 1 month, the oil is by comma so you have nothing to worry about

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stef123 said:

£11 if you have a trade card lol. 

£9.35 with owners club card as well. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, iantt said:

£9.35 with owners club card as well. 

Can you use them both together though? Or would it be £10.20? 

Good point though! Forgot about discount card. 

iv got both but never tried this i cant see them allowing both cards to be used if you can im gonna be going for a shop haha.

wow i could saved even more on stuff haha, what do people normally say if they question that you can only use one 

18 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

wow i could saved even more on stuff haha, what do people normally say if they question that you can only use one 

At this point I normally reach into my bag for the sawn off shotgun and say, well I did offer to pay for it but now I'm having it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stef123 said:

At this point I normally reach into my bag for the sawn off shotgun and say, well I did offer to pay for it but now I'm having it. 

:yahoo: do you have to pay for these halford discount/member cards ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, andypsp said:

:yahoo: do you have to pay for these halford discount/member cards ?

It's part of the forum's premium membership. 

• Like 1

8 litres of ford fully synthetic, oil filter and 2 litres of antifreeze all for £48 😀

On 1/17/2017 at 9:36 PM, Rypwp said:

Yeah the price is what grabbed my attention. And being a major player in the automotive world im guessing the quality of their branded stuff must be of a decent standard.

I wouldn't bet on that! They didn't earn the style "Halfrauds" for nothing. And I'd certainly avoid their autocentres like the plague.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club