Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Revenge!

stef123

all we need now is a traffic warden to walk past and ticket him for parking on a grass verge.

;-D

I drove past one yesterday where a lorry had parked about 30cm off the back door of the van, couldn't give the driver a thumbs up as i couldn't see him so just gave him a few beeps of the horn as i drove past laughing. 

• Like 1

Hi stef123

Do you know where in Wales the photos in your first post where taken?

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 3:51 PM, eddie eastwood said:

Hi stef123

Do you know where in Wales the photos in your first post where taken?

@stef123 

if that was any other vehicle the cops wouldn't be using the patrol car to pull it out of the muc.

which leads to the question of; are the police authorized to carry out such operations or would it be classed as a misuse of resources 

I would have let them get their breakdown service out and let them pay for it lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stef123 said:

I would have let them get their breakdown service out and let them pay for it lol. 

Proper order ☺

over here in Ireland the speed vans are operated by an independent company meaning even the law can be done for speeding unless the lights are active when photographed which would indicate responding to a call.

7 hours ago, Lenny said:

Proper order ☺

over here in Ireland the speed vans are operated by an independent company meaning even the law can be done for speeding unless the lights are active when photographed which would indicate responding to a call.

The emergency services can also be ticketed in England, Scotland and Wales too for exceeding the speed limit where they are not claiming an exemption - an excerpt from the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1987 (amended but still similar meaning). What the law doesn't say, is that blue lights must be on.

No statutory provision imposing a speed limit on motor vehicles shall apply to any vehicle on an occasion when it is being used for [F2fire and rescue authority], ambulance or police purposes, if the observance of that provision would be likely to hinder the use of the vehicle for the purpose for which it is being used on that occasion.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club