Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Styling

tmbzs

I have a Fiesta Mk4 Zetec and want to put a Zetec S body kit from a Mk 5 on and wondered if it will fit without major re-building? can anyone help?

I have a Fiesta Mk4 Zetec and want to put a Zetec S body kit from a Mk 5 on and wondered if it will fit without major re-building? can anyone help?

Should do - it's the same as a Mk4 Si bodykit isn't it?

My advice would be to speak to someone who has already done this for advice on locating/fitting the mounting clips/lugs

:)

from what i can gather its not too hard, theres a thread on passionford somewhere, i'll have a looky around a post a link.

Should do - it's the same as a Mk4 Si bodykit isn't it?

My advice would be to speak to someone who has already done this for advice on locating/fitting the mounting clips/lugs

:)

it does look like it could be so ur probs right. ill try and find someone whos done the same or similar

from what i can gather its not too hard, theres a thread on passionford somewhere, i'll have a looky around a post a link.

thanks for that man. appreciate it.

http://passionford.com/forum/restorations-...mk4-fiesta.html

there you go.

i do like the look and was considering this myself until it made me realise that it would make my car look faster than it is. i prefer the sleeper look myself. anyway have a read through that and if you do it get some pics up.

thats great. thanks a lot for the help

no worries. is it just styling your going for? or are you planning on update the cars performance?

ive already done a few things to the engine but cant afford to go the whole pumaspeed conversion just yet lol. got an induction kit, new plugs, new cams and exhaust but thts all. ivew gone for sound system and looks for now. will do the pumaspeed when i can afford it and the insurance update tho

instead of going down the pumaspeed route wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a puma? or do you want a fast mk4 fiesta. if you carry on with modding it you'll probs want some puma bushes and maybe even puma discs (pretty much a straight swap i'm led to believe).

just searching for the pics but when the mk4 came out there were some bits made for an RS version, including bodywork trim...even has FORD RS stamped on the bits...

My best bud who now drives a Racing Puma, fitted his mk4 with this kit and a racing puma engine to boot....I also know the festa now sits in a garage being used for bits and mayb future project...would you be interested?? Dead easy to fit the bits....let me find the photos...

is that car from round bradford way? and whats there to be had? would maybe be interested in the wheels/backbox/kit.

instead of going down the pumaspeed route wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a puma? or do you want a fast mk4 fiesta. if you carry on with modding it you'll probs want some puma bushes and maybe even puma discs (pretty much a straight swap i'm led to believe).

tbh i like the fiesta and would wanna keep going with it.

is that car from round bradford way? and whats there to be had? would maybe be interested in the wheels/backbox/kit.

nah, Hereford :)

Think the alloys have gone...the kit, Shell, bucket seats, and cosworth brakes are all that remain!!

And the backbox aint one...its just a chrome trim...I made the exhaust for him!!

you got a price list? :D

u just interested in the kit...ie skirts for front/rear/sides??

Piggy :)

I believe that the MK4 and MK5 bumpers were both held in exactly the same way so it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, the front bumper is a !Removed! to get off by the way!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club