Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SHE HATH ARRIVATH!

InstructorPiggy

At last she has arrived!!!! :lol: B) :D

11am standard time, this rolled up to my home :)

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTItMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTMtMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTQtMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTUtMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyN.jpg

Just for those interested...it has a two line display on the dash!! :lol:

me likey very much...noticed that the clocks surround is in matt black...but all other plastics that were silver in the zetec are also silver in the ZS?!?!?

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTctMjAwOTEyMDktMTIyN.jpg

I am thinking somehow that the silver plastics would all look quite cool in the same matt black...same as the grey plastics could be matt black on the outside!! :unsure:

I may try and do some photo changing to show this...although I am crap at it!!

Piggy :)

PS she now sits sleeping on the drive with only 110miles on the clock, 30 of me today!

Awesome!!! Your car looks soo clean and shiny (well, I guess it would being brand new!!) haha. I considered getting a red one at one stage as I had a choice of three cars (black, red and sea grey) at the garage I got mine from - but I chose the cheapest! Bet you can't wait to get a proper drive in it! I would have loved to have learnt to drive in a car like that, I envy your pupils as I had lessons in a 1.2 Clio and Peugeot 206. There is a local driving school with a BMW as a training vehicle!! :-) Nice!

Glad your car has finally arrived and you can enjoy it! :-)

ta...it was filthy when it arrived actually :lol:

Just washed and a quick wet wax before photo taken...all I got time for at the mo...will get me best bud to do machine polish asap :)

I like the wheels. Great color as well. Congrats ^_^

Two line display on the dash? Why did you point that out? What are the other options? I'm curious.

Two line display on the dash? Why did you point that out? What are the other options? I'm curious.

there was a thread on here...2 lines or three, my 6month old festa (the blue on in background) had 3!!

I like wheels too...and i think they are becoming quite rare coz everyone else goes with the 17s :lol:

Nice one- love the roof pod! :P

Must be the coolest learner car round your area - i am awaiting my application to become a PDI from the DSA, and a Fiesta is what I was going to buy, although I'm kind of going cold on the idea now :(

Where's the pic of the Dual Controls? :P

:)

Newer models have a 2 line display behind the steering wheel instead of the old 3 line display. It was changed because of apparent visibility issues with the bottom line. It's nothing major, just a cosmetic change.

Oh my.....doesn't she (?) look gorgeous???

After OB I think that the Colorado Red is the next best colour....especially when it's clean and shiny like this one! :)

Nice wheels too mate!

Lovely car.....enjoy!!!

thats a few things that have changed compared to mine, the display first and the fuel gauge, mine has red for the last quarter of the tank and yours only has a little bit.

the wheels are damn cool, i quite like having the rare 16's :D

thats a few things that have changed compared to mine, the display first and the fuel gauge, mine has red for the last quarter of the tank and yours only has a little bit.

the wheels are damn cool, i quite like having the rare 16's :D

I wanna do me test again nice car mate i passed in a 07 reg focus still a nice car to drive lets hope no learners will kerb your alloys :lol:

Think i would be scared to let anyone else drive it, never mind learners :lol:

hence dual controls! :lol:

hence dual controls! :lol:

:lol: i bet the leaners will be queing up to learn in it i would :lol:

:lol: i bet the leaners will be queing up to learn in it i would :lol:

I hope so...business gone quiet...gota 6th/college near here...hoping to do the trick!! Got LOTS of head turnings when I went past today!!!

Half reason why I went that little extra for the ZS...apart from I wanted one(!)...the advertising effect!! :)

I hope so...business gone quiet...gota 6th/college near here...hoping to do the trick!! Got LOTS of head turnings when I went past today!!!

Half reason why I went that little extra for the ZS...apart from I wanted one(!)...the advertising effect!! :)

I do like the mk7 tho just wish i could afford one :lol: but iam happy with my mk5 at the moment the good old endure e engine.

Anyone is welcome to have a drive by the way...just put some fuel in and a little prezzy for me and she's your s for a good drive :)

My insurance allows anyone with a full licence to drive it fully comp :)

Awesome! I wish I'd learnt to drive in a Fiesta Zetec-S! I learnt in a Mini One, rubbish. Passed my test in my 1.1 Mk1 Peugeot 106 called Jade :)

Hope it brings in the business for you, Piggy. It'd sure do the trick on me!

beats the crap out of the Nissan Note i learnt in!

i have a full licence...

and not too far away from hereford...

and i've never driven a fiesta before...

^_^

beats the crap out of the Nissan Note i learnt in!

^_^

Off subject I know, but what did you think of the Note.

Reason for asking is my wife would like to get one for her own use. Don't blame me I only ask the question.

Feel free to give it as much welly as you like.

Thanks.

Car looks lovely, I wouldn't like to be the first poor learner who gets behind the wheel of your pride and joy! As we're sharing stories I learnt to drive in a colorado red mk 6 1.25 - was quite a fan of it at the time, so much so that I bought a new one about a year after I passed.

Off subject I know, but what did you think of the Note.

Reason for asking is my wife would like to get one for her own use. Don't blame me I only ask the question.

Feel free to give it as much welly as you like.

Thanks.

Its a car trying to be a MPV or is it trying to be a 4x4 or is it just trying to be a car??!?!?!? :unsure:

....coz it fails to do all the above...not a fan...bit of an old persons car, not that great to drive, but comfy enough and the diesel is good on the mpg! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club