Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Castrol Fiesta oil discontinued

willyjonson

I understand that Castrol no longer manufacturer Castrol Magnatec A5 5W-30 Motor oil.  I am told it has been discontinued does anyone know of the alternative to use for a 2013 Fiesta Zetec 1.6

Are you sure? I work at Euro Car Parts and we still sell it and haven't been told about any discontinuation? I had to to check myself the other day for my fez! 😂

Yeah I'm sure as it's the same oil I use in my Focus confused me a little at first, they just discontinued doing the old one. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Yeah I'm sure as it's the same oil I use in my Focus confused me a little at first, they just discontinued doing the old one. 

Sorry Ryan I posted for willy haha wasn't in response to you haha it's now that magnetic stop start bottle I think? 

Just now, DannWright said:

Sorry Ryan I posted for willy haha wasn't in response to you haha it's now that magnetic stop start bottle I think? 

Sorry ha not paying attention here, yeah it's now that bottle you don't have it on your website anymore either I'm servicing my car next month so hopefully you'll have it by then.

Yeh I know I'm not sure why we don't because we defined have stock of it in store just have to ask for it the old fashioned way haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club