Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7..

Wongy

my MX5 is getting fixed next week then am of to ford! :D however i got a worrying feeling that there will be !Removed! loads of these running around by the time i can actually drive it.. when am 21.. either that or am being stupid! with worryingly high demand the fiesta is i dont want to feel like the cars no longer special with its funky styling by the time i can drive it, am i thinking too much?

what are your thoughts? hope it doesnt turn into the modern age corsa! insurance group is low so no doubt there will be loads of chavtastic examples soon..

I drive a 40 mile round trip to work, I visit my local large town a fair bit to take my mum shopping and the ONLY other place I have seen a kitted ZetecS is at my Ford dealers! And even then none are white. I have the ONLY one in the area I think. I see more MK7's now but no ZetecS with the streetpack. And I haven't seen another white MK7 full stop!!

But they are at the number one UK sales spot consistently at present.

my MX5 is getting fixed next week then am of to ford! :D however i got a worrying feeling that there will be !Removed! loads of these running around by the time i can actually drive it.. when am 21.. either that or am being stupid! with worryingly high demand the fiesta is i dont want to feel like the cars no longer special with its funky styling by the time i can drive it, am i thinking too much?

what are your thoughts? hope it doesnt turn into the modern age corsa! insurance group is low so no doubt there will be loads of chavtastic examples soon..

I saw two in a row whilst driving in town, a squeeze green and a vision blue. Both drivers were middle aged though.

suppose white is rare, i dont know actually most of the ZS ive seen are white! ha only other other is that light metallic blue and one black on in huddersfield with this 17 multispoke wheels. might just get it in that minging green colour.. joke :P dont hit me..

but suppose it will be atleast 10k in a years time, no chavs can afford that hopefully!

I saw two in a row whilst driving in town, a squeeze green and a vision blue. Both drivers were middle aged though.

Hehe, I forgot to mention that too, majority of MK7 drivers I've seen too are of the ahem, older generation!

ha bet id feel well fitted in at meets n stuff.. dont want to do another mx5 meet again god it was like going to an 'elderly generation' of enthusiasts! :P

I've only driven past one white ZS/kitted up titanium since I got mine and I wasn't in my car, probably for the best really as I would've been waving like an idiot if I had been!

there is a few z-s & titaniums around in salisbury but i have only seen a couple with the street pack and the dealer in salisbury has only done one with the mountune kit and thats mine lol so dont worry not to common on the road

Theres loads near by to where live now. The road down from me there is a panther zetec and a squeeze zetec. Not sure how many have sold so far, but it must be into the tens of thousands, esp. considering the waiting list

Over 500,000 new Fiestas sold so far says it's only going to get even more popular (and common) in months/years to come.

Believe it or not I still haven't driven one lol, but we should be getting ours next weekend so not much longer. Although I have a feeling that this Fiesta could be the first of many more for me and the missus (I had 6 mkII Fiestas and one MkI Fiesta in the first 2 or 3 years of driving :lol:)

Over 500,000 new Fiestas sold so far says it's only going to get even more popular (and common) in months/years to come.

Believe it or not I still haven't driven one lol, but we should be getting ours next weekend so not much longer. Although I have a feeling that this Fiesta could be the first of many more for me and the missus (I had 6 mkII Fiestas and one MkI Fiesta in the first 2 or 3 years of driving :lol:)

500,000!!!

Is that UK or World totals?? Surely not just in UK!

500,000 would be worldwide sales. The UK sales are around 100,000 i belive

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club