Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about a couple of DTCs

Pullock

So we got our car at the start of December, however last weekend I had the Engine service now message with the Yellow spanner light followed by start/stop not available. My bluetooth elm327 code reader couldn't find anything, So I've bought a modified USB adapter for use with FORScan, these are the codes it has pulled. 

I've had a look both on here and on google and can't seem to find these codes related to the same problem so hopefully some of you can shed some light on it, I've had no trouble since but don't want to just let it lie in case it could lead to anything more sinister.

Thanks for your help.

DTC1.PNG

DTC2.PNG

Basically saying a front parking sensor is duff. the other code has stored but is not current

Wipe the codes and see if they come back

7 minutes ago, madmole said:

Basically saying a front parking sensor is duff. the other code has stored but is not current

Wipe the codes and see if they come back

I don't even have front parking sensors, that could be the issue lol.

Wasn't sure if it could of been referring to active city stop.

Is you have active stop then there is a radar unit in the front behind one of the triangular panels. its saying that isn't working. Check the connections for water and clean contacts

10 minutes ago, madmole said:

Is you have active stop then there is a radar unit in the front behind one of the triangular panels. its saying that isn't working. Check the connections for water and clean contacts

Hmm I think we have it but I'm unsure, it doesn't say I have it on ETIS but it says I don't have Sat Nav either. (Which I do)

Load up Focccus software and download car config to see what the car thinks it has. then check its actually there

7 minutes ago, madmole said:

Load up Focccus software and download car config to see what the car thinks it has. then check its actually there

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

15 hours ago, madmole said:

I loaded Focccus and attempted to read the BPC and got the following error message "could not get ccc address from ecu" I've had a lookon google but can't see this error anywhere.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club