Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ZS front spoiler on Titanium with front sensors

TJ-MK.J

I am looking to fit the front ZS spoiler on my titanium but I think I have read somewhere that this cant be done if you have front park sensors, could someone please let me know if this is possible.

I am looking to fit the front ZS spoiler on my titanium but I think I have read somewhere that this cant be done if you have front park sensors, could someone please let me know if this is possible.

It is only not possible at the point of manufacture. After market anything is possible. *It's true*

geta pic up of the sensors/location!....i expect they may interfere!

Hang about... if you have a Titanium with the body kit you will already have the front spoiler. If you dont have the bodykit then you wont be able to fit the spoiler to a standard bumper anyway

I suspect that as you have front sensors you will have the standard bumper as you cannot have front sensors on the bodykit as far as i am aware

Hang about... if you have a Titanium with the body kit you will already have the front spoiler. If you dont have the bodykit then you wont be able to fit the spoiler to a standard bumper anyway

I suspect that as you have front sensors you will have the standard bumper as you cannot have front sensors on the bodykit as far as i am aware

looking at his description/sig he got the ZS spoiler and rear valance factory fitted...but not anything else!?!?

Seems odd that...there we go...you can't park...you need sensors! ;)

looking at his description/sig he got the ZS spoiler and rear valance factory fitted...but not anything else!?!?

Seems odd that...there we go...you can't park...you need sensors! ;)

OH YES now i just noticed that sig too!!

didn't bother checking it before, how very stupid of me.

I think we can work out that he has a standard front bumper, so to fit the ZS spoiler lip he would need to replace the bumper with a ZS one, so he needs to remove the sensors from the old bumper and grille and then bastardise them into the ZS bumper, probably quite an easy thing to do, although the whole job would be quite expensive

I also have a titanium with F+R sensors and also have a ZS spoiler fitted, but not the body kit

You could fit the spoiler onto the bumper, that wouldnt be a problem. Only the two sensors located in the lower grille would be a problem. You would have to somehow house these in the replacement ZS grille which is not designed by Ford to house parking sensors. You could house the sensors in each of the "blanking panels" on the ZS grille which have been mentioned on another thread.

I have a 5 door which had rear spoiler and valance put on at the dealer because stupid ford wont factory fit these items to a 5door they have to be orderd as a accessory.

The part I am looking at is called -body colour front bumper extension and anthracite spoiler lip, so it makes it sound like it fits over the existing bumper when orderd as an accessory,

the reason I ask about front sensors is because in the ford book it says you cant fit front sensors to a ZS so it makes me think its something to do with the spoiler even though the sensors are up level with the number plate

If you have any problem with your front parking sensors when making this mod, the spoiler wont be it.

yes I think the week after xmas I am going down the dealers to order the part and arrange fitting and see what happens.

Whats the worst that could happen?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club