mastermjr2004

Ford Fiesta Zetec 2013 Nut Alloy Key

Hi,

Appreciate any advice given. Please be nice with me ūüėä. To cut the story short, I had¬†been trying to obtain my car back for 2 years going down the¬†unecessary legal route and have the car in my possesion. 8¬†months later I have now needed to change the break pads but cannot find the nut key anywhere so cannot change them. I know I should have checked when receiving¬†the car back, but wouldn't make much difference as I know she will just deny that she had them and say it was in the car. All documents including logbook are in my name. I tried looking for the key code card but obviously she has taken that out when the car was purchased.¬†¬†Can anybody advise how or if there is a possibility of getting an alloy wheel nut key?

Car: FORD FIESTA ZETEC 2013

Kind regards,

Mike

When I picked up my ST I also forgot to check the locking nut was in the car. I contacted the dealer to see if they could check that they had it but in the end they had to send me another set of nuts and new locking nut. I got them changed over at my nearest Ford dealership (purchasing dealer was 110 miles away).

Ford dealers have the tools to remove an old set and replace them with a new set, not sure if this is something that any other garage can do.

**Edit**

Or you could try buying this and getting a new locking set.

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/tools/sockets-accessories/laser-locking-wheel-nut-remover