Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stage 2 stage 3 Remapping

kevin95

Hello

Iv just had my 1.0 fiesta ecoboost stage 1 remapped i got 159.2 HP and 223.7 Torque the difference is amazing its like a brand new car you would not think a little 1.0 could feel so powerful. 

Iv had it done now for almost 2 weeks and already looking in to getting stage 2 done was just wondering if any of you have had stage 2 or stage 3 done and wanting to know what results you got out of it. 

Thanks.

I ran "stage one" for months without issues. 

Had it mapped to "stage 2" and burnt an exhaust valve out which eventually caused catasrophic engine failure 5 days after being mapped. Ford refused warranty so im now having to pay £710 for a new used engine and fit it myself 

I was running 168bhp & 178lbft

Go with a reputable company such as revo. I used AET motorsport and i DO NOT recomend them.

• 1 month later...

I think Stage 1 is the sweet spot as it's quite cheep to have done and gives you great mid range torque as Ford limited this to stop the five speed boxes from being a warranty issue and a bit more top end power. I have had mine running at 150Bhp since around 2k miles now I am on 27k and am really wanting more but as mentioned above I am quite put off buy the chance my engine could give up on me and that you need a bigger inter cooler £350 and full cat back exhaust £1050.

• Like 1

Assuming you go with somebody reputable that has done proper testing such as Revo and have some mechanical sympathy then youll be fine at "stage 2" 

I  bought and sold my intercooler for £100 :p 

1050 for a catback exhaust? 

I paid £725 for a full 2.5 system custom built with a sports cat and lifetime warranty. Its now for sale at £550 :) . That was from tony banks 

My car died at 27k, 2k after stage 1, 200miles after stage 2 :( 

@kevin95 how much was your stage 1 i had a little thought a couple weeks ago about going for a map.

Stay far away from AETmotorsport guys, that's all I have to say :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club