Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Correct posting of new threads - ANYTHING NOT GENERAL CHAT WILL BE DELETED!

alexp999

• 5 months later...

To reiterate this message due to multiple posts in the wrong area.

Anything posted here that is not general chat (i.e. specifically car related) will be deleted.

It takes a lot of time and effort to vet all messages.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have recently noticed a resurgence of vehicle specific threads being posted in the general and new members forums.

If your post is for a specific model or of a technical origin then the respective forums must be used.

I have endeavoured to move all current incorrectly posted threads that I have seen to the correct forums but from this point onwards, any posts I or my fellow moderators find that are not in the right place will be deleted without notice.

This will also stand for any posts in the New Members thread that are asking for advice or information.

The New Members area is strictly for introductions only!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Yet again I have moved loads of posts lately.

Yeah, I know I said they would be deleted but I was being charitable but getting sick of it now, I'm spending more time scanning the Forums & moving posts than posting myself.

From this point forward there is a ZERO TOLERANCE to members posting in incorrect areas.

Anything in the general chat or new members areas that should be elsewhere WILL be deleted with no notification.

[emoji2955][emoji2955][emoji2955]

(sorry).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 4