Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which one of these two Focuses should i get

redrabbit

14 minutes ago, andypsp said:

maps card on ebay ......... eBay item number:152431870219

Thank you!  Just ordered that as I think it's the right one.

If it turns out it's not, it's not the end of the world but it looks likely to be right

Looks nice, congrats! Very similar price to mine that I bought back in May last year, which was £10,300 (give or take) at just over 2 years old with 10,800 miles. 

I also changed my wheels to Titanium X ones so bar the absence of xenons its pretty much like a Tit X!

Would love to see more pics.:smile:

20 minutes ago, redrabbit said:

Thank you!  Just ordered that as I think it's the right one.

If it turns out it's not, it's not the end of the world but it looks likely to be right

it should be fine for you matey, i`ve not got sat-nav in mine so cannot help you too much with that

that is pretty shabby practice trying to sell a car for that kind of money and age with only one key and the satnav card missing. that's the sort of thing which gives car dealers a bad name. 

you had better make sure you don't lose the one key before you get a 2nd one.

On a car that cost a few hundred quid you might take a chance on one key but you are going to be gutted if you lose it for that car

• Like 1

Looks a nice car, are you sure you've ordered the right sat nav card? I thought the latest one for the sony non touch screen was the V6, just noticed you've bought a different car with a touch screen so ignore that.

Edited by kingsblue

15 minutes ago, kingsblue said:

Looks a nice car, are you sure you've ordered the right sat nav card? I thought the latest one for the sony non touch screen was the V6, just noticed you've bought a different car with a touch screen so ignore that.

Haha, thanks :-)

12 hours ago, isetta said:

that is pretty shabby practice trying to sell a car for that kind of money and age with only one key and the satnav card missing. that's the sort of thing which gives car dealers a bad name. 

you had better make sure you don't lose the one key before you get a 2nd one.

On a car that cost a few hundred quid you might take a chance on one key but you are going to be gutted if you lose it for that car

Yea it really annoyed me and I lost a lot of faith and confidence in him.  I would have walked away had it not been the car I really wanted and I had just travelled 4 hours to get there!

Car booked in a week on Monday to have the key sorted!

On 10/02/2017 at 8:12 PM, andypsp said:

maps card on ebay ......... eBay item number:152431870219

This worked!  Arrived today and worked instantly. Thanks!

Im sure there may be a way - I will have a look - but I hope there's a way to turn off some notifications and warnings:

eg - warnings about sat Nav usage for the driver... emergency assist is off (yes I know!!!) ... 

a  few other things. Like I said I've not done too much fiddling so I'm sure there's a way to customise things further 

2 hours ago, redrabbit said:

Im sure there may be a way - I will have a look - but I hope there's a way to turn off some notifications and warnings:

eg - warnings about sat Nav usage for the driver... emergency assist is off (yes I know!!!) ... 

a  few other things. Like I said I've not done too much fiddling so I'm sure there's a way to customise things further 

Sit there with the engine running or ignition on and go through all the menus... Then you'll find you'll want to do it again... it's not a particularly intuitive system, with some stuff done through the trip computer interface (LH spoke buttons) and some done through the touch screen

Have you set it in Star Trek mode ....

star trek hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

glad it worked ok for you :rolleyes:

The satnav warning screen is a legal requirement and can't be disabled.
Emergency assistance is a safety feature that calls emergency services and your nominated ICE contact in the case of a RTC and is a very sensible option to have activated.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

That is a good thing to have, does sync 3 have this feature too?