Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 tail lights to rs tail lights

Danking17

I have a 2011 mk 2.5 focus with the face-lift it still has the standard tail lights on it but I really like the rs tail lights. 

I'm just not sure if I would be able to fit them due to the wiring as the standard lights have one red bulb and the rs tail lights have two sets of red LED's 

Does anyone have any ideas if this would work or what I would need to make it work?

2013-05-21 08.02.30.jpg

• Like 1

Its fine just make sure when you buy the ST/RS light the have the wire if they do its a straight swape9253dbfe1929d0d30505cdadf73fe23.jpg

c672865d1b89bdd731bf8966f297a45c.jpg

Nice one cheers mate just need to find somewhere that's selling them with the wires now lol [emoji106] they look so much better

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Best bet is on eBay thats where i got mine but had to buy each side off different people haha

I had to buy the wire for one side from ford that was £46 so best to hold out for a fell set if you can

• Like 2

Yeah I was thinking the wires were going to be expensive as well just tried ringing them for prices but they won't give me any without an rs reg [emoji106] lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Danking17 said:

I have a 2011 mk 2.5 focus with the face-lift it still has the standard tail lights on it but I really like the rs tail lights. 

I'm just not sure if I would be able to fit them due to the wiring as the standard lights have one red bulb and the rs tail lights have two sets of red LED's 

Does anyone have any ideas if this would work or what I would need to make it work?

2013-05-21 08.02.30.jpg

I see you have already found me on Pinterest 😅 but See my guide here should help:

Guide to Fitting Genuine focus RS LED tail lights Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide To Fitting Second Reverse Light Ford Focus Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide to Fitting Footwell Lighting In Your Ford Click Here

Guide to fitting Ford puddle lights Focus 05-12 Click Here

full list of guide here:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, crossie2709 said:

They come on the st aswell

Only on the ST3 which is the highest spec model with leather interior and only two rear seatbelts instead of three 

5 minutes ago, crossie2709 said:

Oh are they fort all st that shape had them haha

Yep everything from an ST will fit your focus except the exhaust because your focus has a deeper spare tyre well in the boor compartment, if fitting a duplex exhaust it would be bent around the tyre well, 

All seats and interior fits including the ST pod see guide: Guide To Fitting ST Gauge Pod To Focus Dash Click Here

Yep everything from an ST will fit your focus except the exhaust because your focus has a deeper spare tyre well in the boor compartment, if fitting a duplex exhaust it would be bent around the tyre well, 
All seats and interior fits including the ST pod see guide: Guide To Fitting ST Gauge Pod To Focus Dash Click Here

I cant do that as haven't got the compartment there 85f232db0ee85dbd00f69bec8638e852.jpg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crossie2709 said:

I cant do that as haven't got the compartment there 85f232db0ee85dbd00f69bec8638e852.jpg

Mine was the same as that when I started the guide mate, 

I got a dremil type tool and a dust mask; cut out the dash and slot it in, 

Cut doesn't need to be perfect as the pod has a 3-4mm lip to cover any speed wabbles 😅 start with a small hole then keep trimming the edges until the pod surround fits in snug, all details are in the guide including images here's some images from the guide 

Image0904-1.jpg

Image1301.jpg

Image1302.jpg

Image1314.jpg

Image1332.jpg Image1294.jpg

Image1576.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I found your guide on pintrest thanks lol glad I found it as definitely gonna get them now [emoji106] don't suppose you remember how much you paid from Ford for the whole set with wires and plugs do you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danking17 said:

Yeah I found your guide on pintrest thanks lol glad I found it as definitely gonna get them now emoji106.png don't suppose you remember how much you paid from Ford for the whole set with wires and plugs do you?

I bought them from sandicliffe shop think they were 280 pounds at the time and they come with the looms and bulbs, Bering in mind this was all before ford gave birth to the Mk3 focus, so there sure to be cheaper now,

I had sold my stock 16" snowflake alloys on eBay at the time so rather thsn witdraw the PayPal funds i bought the tail lights.

Sandicliffe are a genuine ford dealership but they had a more genuine price than my local ford dealership 😉 I had to wait three weeks for them at the time as they were made to order in Germany.

an alternative supplier is European-parts.net there a German based ford enthusiasts parts provider see here: http://www.european-parts.net/product_info.php?info=p835_led-taillights-focus-mk2-fl08.html

• Like 1

I bought them from sandicliffe shop think they were 280 pounds at the time and they come with the looms and bulbs, Bering in mind this was all before ford gave birth to the Mk3 focus, so there sure to be cheaper now,
I had sold my stock 16" snowflake alloys on ebay at the time so rather thsn witdraw the PayPal funds i bought the tail lights.
Sandicliffe are a genuine ford dealership but they had a more genuine price than my local ford dealership [emoji6] I had to wait three weeks for them at the time as they were made to order in Germany.
an alternative supplier is European-parts.net there a German based ford enthusiasts parts provider see here: http://www.european-parts.net/product_info.php?info=p835_led-taillights-focus-mk2-fl08.html

Nice one thanks for that I'm sure they will be slightly cheaper now but if not that link you gave me will probably be the one I'd much prefer to get them new with all the wires and bulbs makes life much easier [emoji4]

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Danking17 said:

Nice one thanks for that I'm sure they will be slightly cheaper now but if not that link you gave me will probably be the one I'd much prefer to get them new with all the wires and bulbs makes life much easier emoji4.png

The part number for the set of focus RS tail lights complete with looms and bulbs fitted is: 

FINIS 1673850

You can go to any ford dealer and request that part number without any chassis details,

I suggest logging on to fordpartsuk.com and contacting through the site email to request a price for FINIS 1673850 

I've bought alot of little parts from them such as the rubber coin mat fits in the OBD port pocket.

• Like 1

The part number for the set of focus RS tail lights complete with looms and bulbs fitted is: 
FINIS 1673850
You can go to any ford dealer and request that part number without any chassis details,
I suggest logging on to fordpartsuk.com and contacting through the site email to request a price for FINIS 1673850 
I've bought alot of little parts from them such as the rubber coin mat fits in the OBD port pocket.

That's perfect thanks mate I've tried looking on the website but really difficult to find them without that part number your a life saver lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club